Illegal Imigrants BILLION DOLLAR Tax LOOP HOLE!! vol. no DAMBS given

http://www.wthr.com/story...-loophole-costs-billions
not sure how to embed it here, but this is crazy

I was show this today and i was literally infuriated when i saw it... basically an illegal immigrant can get back like 10 g's in a tax refund...

I find it amazing that something so blatant can go on without an attempt to fix it... smh

Comments, thoughts...

People will be in uproar over this because they're illegal, but we got US citizens who beat the system on the daily and folks don't give 2 !%%!$ about it.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

People will be in uproar over this because they're illegal, but we got US citizens who beat the system on the daily and folks don't give 2 !%%!$ about it.
agreed to an extent
but also, how did they allow that to happen? 
laugh.gif

It's not just illegals though.  Thanks to E-Filing, everything including refund processing is automated.  Tax fraud is nothing new.  Whether or not it's going to an illegal or Joe Blow with his 12 kids, what's the difference?  

You fool. This is what they want you to be mad about.
You so worried about illegals getting away with a few thousand but you ignoring millionaires using loop homes to get away with a couple million. We fighting for bread crumbs while people eating filet mignon.

Originally Posted by Regis

You so worried about illegals getting away with a few thousand but you ignoring millionaires using loop homes to get away with a couple million. We fighting for bread crumbs while people eating filet mignon.
this pretty much sums it up. now after hearing about this it will produce more racism and hate toward the illegal immigrants that are basically helping run the country by doing jobs that most people would not do

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

It's not just illegals though.  Thanks to E-Filing, everything including refund processing is automated.  Tax fraud is nothing new.  Whether or not it's going to an illegal or Joe Blow with his 12 kids, what's the difference?  

The difference is no ss# has to be given for kids... and they can claim as many as they see fit. If a citizen claims one(yes they may claim someone else kid(s) illegally) they have to provide a ss#. With this no additional information has to be given. And in this case you have CPAs NOTIFYING of fraud so blatant yet nothing is done about it.
I agree %!*@ happens all the time but once they get a whiff of it, then they typically get dealt with (unless they have x amount of money to fight it or get off)... but in this case not a DAMN is given and they are being told about it... but no they rather just hand out our tax dollars...

In my opinion stopping this %!*@, closing some company loop holes (oil ones and others) and a couple other steps could be done to get our deficit down from the 14+ trillion, thus possibly adding value to the U.S. currency... (a long series of steps that could result in this in my opinion... which i didn't state here... for those who would like to jump on me quickly for those comments)

Here is an idea....lets legalize all the illegals so then they can still work under the table for low wages but claim unemployment now too.

So in other news....JP Morgan lost 2 Billion dollars..The ceo appologized....and the shareholders let him keep his $23 million pay package...that concerns me more then illegals getting 10k in tax refunds.

You must not know how many illegal immigrants there really are
laugh.gif

Agreed.

They want you to be mad at these illegal immigrants getting a few racks to likely feed their families to take focus away from things like the MASSIVE JP Morgan scandal going on right now.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

So in other news....JP Morgan lost 2 Billion dollars..The ceo appologized....and the shareholders let him keep his $23 million pay package...that concerns me more then illegals getting 10k in tax refunds.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

You must not know how many illegal immigrants there really are
laugh.gif

Check the wealth distribution in this country.Holla back.

Originally Posted by desent

The difference is no ss# has to be given for kids... and they can claim as many as they see fit. If a citizen claims one(yes they may claim someone else kid(s) illegally) they have to provide a ss#. With this no additional information has to be given. And in this case you have CPAs NOTIFYING of fraud so blatant yet nothing is done about it.
I agree %!*@ happens all the time but once they get a whiff of it, then they typically get dealt with (unless they have x amount of money to fight it or get off)... but in this case not a DAMN is given and they are being told about it... but no they rather just hand out our tax dollars...

In my opinion stopping this %!*@, closing some company loop holes (oil ones and others) and a couple other steps could be done to get our deficit down from the 14+ trillion, thus possibly adding value to the U.S. currency... (a long series of steps that could result in this in my opinion... which i didn't state here... for those who would like to jump on me quickly for those comments)
No SS# has to be given for dependents?   Wrong.  All you need is a ITIN for every single person  you claim as a dependent.  Average Joe Blow with his 12 dependents can get a ITIN and claim them as a dependent. 
If your dependent or spouse does not have and is not eligible to get an SSN, you must list the ITIN instead of an SSN. 

http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/international/article/0,,id=96696,00.html 

/thread

QFMFT!

agree
illegals get paid below min wage

Originally Posted by odog24

this pretty much sums it up. now after hearing about this it will produce more racism and hate toward the illegal immigrants that are basically helping run the country by doing jobs that most people would not do
You know how many unemployed legal americans are dyin to get a job? And if thats just one illegal gettin away with a few thousand, multiply that by thousands and it's not bread crumbs anymore. Not sayin others gettin away with it too but that doesn't make this any less of an issue

Originally Posted by Kramer

You know how many unemployed legal americans are dyin to get a job? And if thats just one illegal gettin away with a few thousand, multiply that by thousands and it's not bread crumbs anymore. Not sayin others gettin away with it too but that doesn't make this any less of an issue

I read a report the other day about some opening for agricultural jobs. Out of all the applicants not a single one of them was a US citizen. I'll have to look for the specific report.Look I'm not going to act like illegal immigration isn't a problem in this country. It's just so %%! backwards when middle class America tries to blame them for our countries problems but they out there voting for people that are trying to make laws that ONLY benefit the top 1 percent.

Come on now, stop being ignorant. 
There are plenty of jobs for unemployed legal Americans but they rather sit on their fat butt and collect their unemployment checks instead.  Just go to any state with a farming industry, and I bet these unemployed legal Americans can get a job there.  There are tons of labor shortages so why aren't these unemployed legal Americans working there?   

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,2079542,00.html

Georgia's largest industry, agriculture, suddenly has 11,000 openings

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by desent

No SS# has to be given for dependents?   Wrong.  All you need is a ITIN for every single person  you claim as a dependent.  Average Joe Blow with his 12 dependents can get a ITIN and claim them as a dependent. 
If your dependent or spouse does not have and is not eligible to get an SSN, you must list the ITIN instead of an SSN. 

http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/international/article/0,,id=96696,00.html 

Can only non resisents claim these kind of dependants? I dont get how you can claim a dependant that never stepped foot in this country, someone explain please.

Come on now, stop being ignorant. 
There are plenty of jobs for unemployed legal Americans but they rather sit on their fat butt and collect their unemployment checks instead.  Just go to any state with a farming industry, and I bet these unemployed legal Americans can get a job there.  There are tons of labor shortages so why aren't these unemployed legal Americans working there?   

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,2079542,00.html

Georgia's largest industry, agriculture, suddenly has 11,000 openings

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
Because unemployment actually pays more than minimum wage. At one point when I was unemployed, I took a short term job for $1500/mo. when that ended I went back on unemployment and got a $350/mo. raise. With that kind of motivation, why would anyone want to take a minimum wage job when you can sit home for 99 weeks and collect unemployment?

The thing that drives me crazy about this argument is that was the same thing that Southern slave owners said to try and keep slavery in tact. Because there was still the same demand for cotton with a decreased supply of labor it forced the advent of the cotton gin to increase the efficiency of the process.

If we are serious about change, why not shorten the citizenship process from the current 10 years to give an incentive to go through the process?

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Here is an idea....lets legalize all the illegals so then they can still work under the table for low wages but claim unemployment now too.

Makes you wonder whose money was lost...

I see no changes, I wake up in the morning and I ask myself. Is life worth living or should I blast myself?

Back
Top Bottom