iLLest quitting already? Aint son just get on last Tuesday? Vol. You Chappellin b?

all your posts in this thread reek of saltiness of someone's success

don't ask me nothing until you can support another NTer like we supported you

Saltiness? Nah i got no tolerance for cats who exploit the NT community, i been on this site over a decade and have rocked with and supported other cats on this site in real life, i have zero tolerance for anyone who tries to pimp this site and the culture me and others created here to fatten their pockets. Miss me with the "like we supported you" stuff as if this site is the reason i accomplished my goals when during my grind cats stayed hating on me. I only rock with the real on here and illest is a phony just like ben baller became.

Saltiness? Nah i got no tolerance for cats who exploit the NT community, i been on this site over a decade and have rocked with and supported other cats on this site in real life, i have zero tolerance for anyone who tries to pimp this site and the culture me and others created here to fatten their pockets. Miss me with the "like we supported you" stuff as if this site is the reason i accomplished my goals when during my grind cats stayed hating on me. I only rock with the real on here and illest is a phony just like ben baller became.

Correction. Ben Baller was ALWAYS a phony. A habitual liar and a narcissist.

Dude is a capitalist. Yeah, he's a dweeb, but he played a lot of people here and a lot more on YouTube. He basically promoted his next appearance with that video. People have done a lot worse to make money.

Dude is a capitalist. Yeah, he's a dweeb, but he played a lot of people here and a lot more on YouTube. He basically promoted his next appearance with that video. People have done a lot worse to make money.
I respect his hustle and commend him for getting his paper.

Combination of both as far as I'm concerned. He does have an issue and I think he's well aware of that. He also knows its a way to keep producing material....and so you end up with things like this.

all your posts in this thread reek of saltiness of someone's success

don't ask me nothing until you can support another NTer like we supported you

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Da **** is this

Famb, it really not that serious.

Last edited:
Like some people mentioned in this thread, this guy made threads on NT way before this youtube fame depressed as hell asking for help. Was he premeditating that too in hopes of becoming famous? I personally find it wack to think he's faking for monetary gain just because you don't like his corny pranks like he doesn't have a documented past of mental illnesses.
If you think it's in any way unreasonable to have doubts then that's your agenda. And justifying behaviors because of mental illness is as appropriate as the people who defend school shooters because they had "mental illnesses". More people need attention to survive than you think. And if you still think this is "wack", I have a bridge to sell you.

Like some people mentioned in this thread, this guy made threads on NT way before this youtube fame depressed as hell asking for help. Was he premeditating that too in hopes of becoming famous? I personally find it wack to think he's faking for monetary gain just because you don't like his corny pranks like he doesn't have a documented past of mental illnesses.

If you think it's in any way unreasonable to have doubts then that's your agenda. And justifying behaviors because of mental illness is as appropriate as the people who defend school shooters because they had "mental illnesses". More people need attention to survive than you think. And if you still think this is "wack", I have a bridge to sell you.
I think it's unreasonable to think a person with mental illness couldn't publicly cry for help more than once. Did he use his get out of jail free card too many times? Are you only allowed to to bring it up once before you're doing it for attention? Please, sell me that bridge :lol:

I think it's unreasonable to think a person with mental illness couldn't publicly cry for help more than once. Did he use his get out of jail free card too many times? Are you only allowed to to bring it up once before you're doing it for attention? Please, sell me that bridge :lol:

Cry wolf too many times and eventually no one will believe you when you really do need help.

^ this guy (heLiumcLinton$ is always against the grain. Can't you see what dude is doing? I undrstand your concern for mental health, but you act like you're the guy's brother or something. It's really not that that serious.

Last edited:
Watched the video since this thread is moving and wanted to know what the fuss was about.

1. I wish I could have my 15 minutes back
2. I didn't hear anything substantial enough to cause someone to "break." Everything was about the vlog and the haters.
3. Soft. There's no other way to describe it. Whether or not he is bipolar, the reactions to your vlog shouldn't dictate your emotions. You have to know what's real and what's artificial. That validation from a vlog is ultra artificial.
4. Where are the people in his life to help guide him to this way of thinking?
5. **** the haters. Plain and simple.

Hold the phone I know you didn't just equate the defense of an emotional vlogger to the defense of a school shooter

Dudes are acting like he posted it here or mentioned NT. Dude ain't been affiliated with NT in a minute. Only time he gets brought up is when ya'll have the need to circle jerk and take a **** on him. Think about that. As for him? how he chooses to make a living and exploit his viewers has zero bearing here. At no point did anyone justify or defend his actions.. It's like your minds are stuck on this instance. Bottom line He needs to get it together and get the help he needs. Not from us, himself. Dudes are so caught up in feeling betrayed or some weird sense of superiority because they can spell the obvious. Then again I'm not surprised, I come across folks daily who are completely incapable of seeing the bigger picture, clinging to the tiny bit that they do.

but you here though

.. mad funny when people say "I" go against the grain like I'm the only person with this opinion in a thread :lol:

I'm just laying in bed replying to posts lol; call it like I see it. You post often and I've noticed you kind of take posts seriosly *shrugs*. The dude may have mental health issues, but he is still capitalizing off of it.

forgot he went from a 20th century camry to a 21st century camry
Word? How you know I take posts serious? Do you hear it in my text? :nerd: :lol:

Obviously any video he makes creates money for him that's no debate, but I don't think he made the video just for money. I honestly don't see how a person who gets youtube hits everyday doing nothing would need a mental illness skit for money. Maybe if he was a nobody or his views were dwindling I'd be like yeah he's feeling the pressure but I really don't get it.

Word lol. You're just argumentative, that's all. Yeah, I do think that he's using this as a tool to earn more money and followers. I'm not knocking him or anything.

Back
Top Bottom