Illinois Man Faces 75 Years In Prison For Recording Police

slowly but surely we are becoming a modernized police state. low-key laws get put in place that will have huge impact later on down the line, and if they don't get em for "wiretapping" they'll find something else to prosecute on

this is BS.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Its comical how it's lillegal to record a police officer's wrong doings.

so true,   i'll be real  i got nothing but respect for police officers who joined the force because they legitametly want to improve their community and protect and serve because it's a dangerous job and their trying to good, but to my expierence most cops are douchebags that abuse their power and they should be held accountable when they mess up just like were held accountable when we mess up.

Hope everything works out for him. Hopefully the judge will just dismiss the case and it won't go to trial. 

Originally Posted by RockStarGetMoney

Originally Posted by prymone

this why we kill cops in chicago

I understand the sentiment, but OD.  I'm from Philly and use to have the same mentality. Alot of cops are $%*$!+!% and dickheads, but its a job and blindly hating them is childish. You have to understand its a job, and them guys take the uniforms off and have to go home to their children too.

if they understood that im just tryin to do my job and get this money i would respect them in that matter.... but they dont  

sickickz23 lol ive never murked a cop
roll.gif
 i just been locked up to many times to care for them anymore

He is pretty brave for turning down the probation deal. He is bringing a lot of attention to this archaic law. 

Originally Posted by WarriorsFan

He is pretty brave for turning down the probation deal. He is bringing a lot of attention to this archaic law. 
i looked it up, and it isn't one of the old eavesdropping laws. they have modern language in there about video tapping... in bathrooms. he may have an affirmative defense though (straight up K.O. to the prosecution basically) and that is if he didn't show anyone. if he didn't put his recording on youtube or share it with others that will help A LOT.

Originally Posted by sdsolecollector23

F pigs!!
mad.gif
Another reason people hates cops.

Cops aren't the ones that passed this *$!$#%@ law though.

Idiots like you talk all this +!%% about police until you need them.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by WarriorsFan

i looked it up, and it isn't one of the old eavesdropping laws. they have modern language in there about video tapping... in bathrooms. he may have an affirmative defense though (straight up K.O. to the prosecution basically) and that is if he didn't show anyone. if he didn't put his recording on youtube or share it with others that will help A LOT.
Thanks for the extra info. Hope it all works out for him.

Then that means WSHH is the biggest peddler of these illegal vids.
FBI, State Police, CIA, James Bond, Inspector Anton Gadget, get on it.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom