iLoveMakonnen ? vol. all in young thug's lane (prod. by metro boomin)

That serve track is trash, he might've been better off taking the lil b spproach, he has a lot of good songs, but he has a lot of misses to, if he's gonna be on ovo he's gonna have to up his field goal percentage

my boy sent me swerve; didn't really listen.

Ever since J. Cole dropped it's been hard for me to go back to my BS playlist :lol: :lol: Haven't listened to migos or ILM for the past week pretty much. That's kinda how it goes tho; I'll listen to trash because nobody really dropping any heat. Once the heat comes I'm good on the trash. I pretty much ain't listened to anything with substance since Common's "Nobody's Smiling"

lol nah swerve is tough. one of his better songs, like "exclusive" which this is clearly inspired by. it'll probably be his next hit.

swerve needs more listens. when he teased the song on the gram few months back it sounded fire. mad heads wanted him to drop. now that its out...beat wise its fire. lyrically idk. its where i stand on ILM in general, idk how i feels.

might grow on me. dude isn't blowing me away lyrically. def not a heavy hitter from OVO...swerve sounds mean in the whip tho :lol: :pimp:

i still have no idea what the hell he is talking about...waiting for drake to bless this beat.

Last edited:
I don't like to share my drugs

tumblr_m4uu0uJxHE1qfdonxo1_500.gif

:pimp:

I mess with swerve but that super clean is beyond garbage.

Dude Is garbage until proven otherwise

Chilly Gonzales 
smokin.gif

Its crazy how Metro Boomin and Sonny Digital basically just added drums and chants over his old beats/chords and took his **** to the next level 
laugh.gif

Example:

Original self produced "Don't Sell Molly No More"

Sonny assisted "Don't Sell Molly No More"

Original self produced "Man of the Party"

Metro assisted Man of the Party

Sound like completely different songs with the drums 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Maneuvering goes hard :smokin. Vocals are mediocre but his sound is different. Should stick to hooks though :rolleyes

Last edited:

Never mind everyone else on this. Except Ezra Koenig. The second half of his part is too damn nice.

man of the party is fire... drink more water 4 has his best songs imo...... Im just happy he not mixing his music by himself anymore and recording on a usb mic

Metro boomin saved that Man of da Party joint, the first one is bs but i like the remake. could be a hit, especially if Drake get on it lol

Back
Top Bottom