ILOVEUWxx's collection

Hey NT, I've lurked on here for a while, and I've been into the shoe game for more than 20 years.  First and favorite silouhette is the AJV, fav. colorways are Black and Green combos.  I took a while off from collecting, but over the past 3 years or so got back into it pretty hard.  Anyway, here's some pics of my collection, some I deadstock, most of them I wear.  Any questions, HMU.  Let me know what you think!
Group Shot - foams on top

Group Shot - Red Carpets and 112 Trainers on top

Group Shot - AJ2011 NeoLimes and Reebok/Packer Niques on top

Group Shot - AJV up top

Group Shot - Lebron 8s on top 

Group Shot - Bin 23 Vs, AJ1 Banned, Slayer Dunks, Cheech & Chong Dunks up top 

Slayer Dunks/Blood Bag/CD Case close-up

Cheech & Chong close-up

Bin 23s close-up

Hey NT, I've lurked on here for a while, and I've been into the shoe game for more than 20 years.  First and favorite silouhette is the AJV, fav. colorways are Black and Green combos.  I took a while off from collecting, but over the past 3 years or so got back into it pretty hard.  Anyway, here's some pics of my collection, some I deadstock, most of them I wear.  Any questions, HMU.  Let me know what you think!
Group Shot - foams on top

Group Shot - Red Carpets and 112 Trainers on top

Group Shot - AJ2011 NeoLimes and Reebok/Packer Niques on top

Group Shot - AJV up top

Group Shot - Lebron 8s on top 

Group Shot - Bin 23 Vs, AJ1 Banned, Slayer Dunks, Cheech & Chong Dunks up top 

Slayer Dunks/Blood Bag/CD Case close-up

Cheech & Chong close-up

Bin 23s close-up

nice stuff 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I dont get the point of posting the same shoes 5 times in a row with a diff shoe on top??

Nice entourages and dunk man 7s tho

I dont get the point of posting the same shoes 5 times in a row with a diff shoe on top??

Nice entourages and dunk man 7s tho

Back
Top Bottom