I'm 21 and never had a girlfriend.

Hi NT. Today is my 21st birthday and I did some thinking. Am I doing something wrong? I don't know how to feel about this.

Better question is you're 21 and what have you done? Are you stable monetary wise, good career to look forward too, you're own apartment? Have to work on yourself, before you work on your other half. From my view, I notice a lot of people say I've never had a girlfriend as if it was the most important thing in the world, meanwhile every other part of their life is out of order.

Last edited:
Op, first you get the money, then you get the power, then comes the girls.

you guys have to start keeping stuff like this to yourselves lol.

and rest assured: anyone who refers to the beautiful land that real people like to refer to as a vagina as "yambs" won't be able to assist you in any way.

Op, first you get the money, then you get the power, then comes the girls.

:lol:

but really though, like the other man said, what does the rest of your life look like? If you are a level 87 dragon master and only think about quests with your guild, and just generally being anti-social then yeah you are doin it wrong. On the other hand, however, if you are focused on your career, sports, etc. while still being socially active, then you are alright. My older brother hasn't had a girlfriend (23 yo) but he's always been pretty focused on making money than trickin with girls so i never faulted him for it.

Look man, don't do relationships right now.enjoy life, go out with friends, mess with girls (nothing serious,just beat session), make money. Once you hit late 20s get one.

why haven't you had a girlfriend? Cause you're posting on NT about not having a girlfriend.

Stop stressing so much. Girls can sense that stuff. The more "you don't care" the easier getting girls is. Just relax and it'll eventually happen.

What are you doing with the rest of your life?

Are you in college or are you working?

Like the other said.... focus on improving other areas in your life like school,career and even your body(work out/eating healthy). As you start to improve yourself the confidence and swag will come and once they do you will not have that problem anymore.

Having a girlfriend don't mean **** if your 21 and don't have a degree,job or bright future.

Your question is rather vague. It all depends on your situation. Were you sheltered as a child? Do you live in a small town? Are you outgoing/social? 

Are you a virgin? If not then it's aight don't worry about a girlfriend. It's only going to add unnecessary worries to your life that will distract you from the things you need to be focusing on.

Lucky you.
I wish I never had a girlfriend,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dont eem worry about that right now. Strategize and set up your life for the future man. Chicks are always gonna be around. When you do what you need to be doing they notice and start flocking. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom