I'm a Lil ***** Tryna Get Big. Vol. Help me Gainzzz

recipe? need a cheap, do it at home, alternative personally.

4 eggs

A cup of whole milk

4 tablespoon almond butter

2tablespoon coconut oil

1 banana

1 scoop whey protien

You can add some vanilla ice cream for taste if u want but u don't have to

That's 1500 calories 70 grams of protien. Drink that post workout and you will gain fast. This shake will also boost your testosterone. If ur doin everything else right

Last edited:
I have vegetables with every home cooked meal, and i eat out like once, maximum twice a week
I usually eat A Bag of Chips, like 3 packs of Welch's fruit snacks, Chex Mix, Welch's Fruit Punch, and a water every day. I try to pack food wherever I go because I get hungry easily.
I don't bench because I don't have access to a bench rn, but I lift 2 25 pound weights (30 reps each arm) a day, and then like 60 reps of dumbbells for cooldown (nothing serious I suppose)
Don't count calories at all, never have
Never tried protein shakes or powders, my pops says it's bad for you, so I've never bought it before (he's buff so I tend to trust him)
That's all the info I got for ya. Oh and I'm 6ft even

Do you have a gym membership or any of your boys live at an apartment with a gym?
If you tryna get big you gonna have to eat like probably 3 to 4 times the amount u eat now , get in the gym and get a routine start with 2-3 days a week and gradually add a few days once you get in your groove

It sounds like you snack a lot but none of the choices are good and are just empty calories.

Go to this site www.iifym.com input your info and flourish

Do you have a gym membership or any of your boys live at an apartment with a gym?
If you tryna get big you gonna have to eat like probably 3 to 4 times the amount u eat now , get in the gym and get a routine start with 2-3 days a week and gradually add a few days once you get in your groove

It sounds like you snack a lot but none of the choices are good and are just empty calories.

Go to this site www.iifym.com input your info and flourish
There's an Aquatic Center by my house where I can get a membership
I usually just go to ball but they have a weight room

Eating should be a chore if you're like me. I have to choke down 5k calories or more or I will lose weight.

Don't hold back on the burritos man. :lol:

Like you said it might feel bad but after a week you're used to it and once you see how much it helps you'll get it. I eat good food but not what you'd think of as healthy. Just heavy *** stuff like chicken curry and rice, burritos, 3 burgers in one sitting. You get the point. :lol:

On burritos, if you don't mind dirty bulking you can cop the frozen microwave/oven joints. They're dirt cheap and they're like 450cals each.

Look at calorie content on your foods b.

People are saying drink water cuz of the overwhelming positives and the fact your muscles literally need it :lol:

My dude just get on the stronglifts 5x5 strength program, with some accessory work at the end. Then eat big and sleep long, you'll get gainz in no time.

There is a whole got damn thread on this very subject but you somehow feel your struggle is greater than all?

But I have to play basketball.
That's not debatable. I have Body Building as one of my non F.L.E.X classes this year so I have to participate and pass.
My basketball coach is the teacher.

another thread where the OP gets solid advice on how to pacc on the pounds and he got an excuse for everything.  Tell him stop hooping he says he can't his pops is the coach, tell him make a shake, he can't he doesn't like bananas, tell him hit the weights harder, why? he does 10 sit ups a day, tell him eat more, he already eats the most, drink more water, nah he's about that dehydration life.  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
4 eggs

A cup of whole milk

4 tablespoon almond butter

2tablespoon coconut oil

1 banana

1 scoop whey protien

You can add some vanilla ice cream for taste if u want but u don't have to

That's 1500 calories 70 grams of protien. Drink that post workout and you will gain fast. This shake will also boost your testosterone. If ur doin everything else right
gonna look into this. I can also add like 4 (or more) Ensure Plus a day if necessary. My problem is an inconsistent diet. I should try making a big pot of pasta (spaghetti with meat sauce) to have for a few days out of the week.

I did the gym consistently for a couple months and just lost weight so I stopped going.

another thread where the OP gets solid advice on how to pacc on the pounds and he got an excuse for everything.  Tell him stop hooping he says he can't his pops is the coach, tell him make a shake, he can't he doesn't like bananas, tell him hit the weights harder, why? he does 10 sit ups a day, tell him eat more, he already eats the most, drink more water, nah he's about that dehydration life.  

Seriously OP just listen to the majority of the stuff in this thread.  I'm 6'3 and was 190-200 for the longest time.  I didn't think it was possible to bulk at one point myself.  I've been between 220 and 230 now for a few years and it's because of eating, making sure I've got my sups, and lifting 4-5 days a week.  Like others have mentioned, get your bulk up and get used to a lifting routine and then you can tweak it to meet your goals once you in the rhythm.  And seriously, it's kids in 3rd world countries getting more water than you in a day.

How about someone who is skinny everywhere, but got a mini gut. Basically I got that skinny fat syndrome. I'm 5' 11'' 155. 

I'm finally starting the 5X5 routine, but what exactly should I do about eating? Also is there anything else I should add to the 5x5?

Thanks

Last edited:

Seriously OP just listen to the majority of the stuff in this thread.  I'm 6'3 and was 190-200 for the longest time.  I didn't think it was possible to bulk at one point myself.  I've been between 220 and 230 now for a few years and it's because of eating, making sure I've got my sups, and lifting 4-5 days a week.  Like others have mentioned, get your bulk up and get used to a lifting routine and then you can tweak it to meet your goals once you in the rhythm.  And seriously, it's kids in 3rd world countries getting more water than you in a day.
Well.
1. I said I'm aware I need to drink more water
2. When was my pops ever said to be the coach
3. I said I'm willing to do the shakes but I just don't like bananas
4. I've thanked every tip in here and have written them down because I plan on doing a complete overhaul come Sunday
5. When did I ever say I won't lift anymore, I even suggested me getting a gym membership at tge Aquatic Center.

Some NT cats always like to read and skim and then scope out WHAT THEY want to see. Seriously that **** is mad annoying.
Like thanks for the help but quote me saying I'm not drinking anymore water, or that I refuse to lift more, or that my dad is my basketball coach

Last edited:
OP as some who is shorter than you and outweighs you, you will be getting that Shawn Bradley work from the left block if you ever want these problems boy boy! Good luck on the real, and keep us posted on the progress you've made.

like gains, sarcasm and jokes are clearly lost on you, but I'm not finna argue with the 6th man on the JV squad.  Good lucc OP

like gains, sarcasm and jokes are clearly lost on you, but I'm not finna argue with the 6th man on the JV squad.  Good lucc OP
Thanks man
Good luck to you and whatever you're doing with yourself

OP as some who is shorter than you and outweighs you, you will be getting that Shawn Bradley work from the left block if you ever want these problems boy boy! Good luck on the real, and keep us posted on the progress you've made.
Thanks bro
And you can get this work it ain't nothin :lol:

6ft even
140 lbs (confirmed as of today)

Tryna be atleast in the 160-165 range, I ain't tryna get dat fat

Damn fam we bout the same size and im trying to get in that 170 range too...so imma keep up with this thread cuz i need the advice too lol

Here to remind you if you didn't smash a big plate of food and a shake since this thread started you're not eating enough. :lol:

Take some optimum nutrition serious mass
Mix with whole milk

You gonna get thicker than a snicker

Back
Top Bottom