I'm a Stand Up Comedian. Video Inside.. Feedback Please. Check it Out

Hey Niketalk, been working on my stand up. I would love any feedback possible. Thanks
Facebook Me: Lawrence DeLoach
Twitter: LZD325

I peeped, I don't know...I think you need a bit more confidence and energy, but that's just me Monday morning QBing 

props,
I remember your last vid.

edit:

I hate "topical" humor, like social networking, cellphones.

seems like a cheap laugh that won't stand the test of time.

but the crowd disagrees, so w/e 
happy.gif

also if you don't mind me asking

is the money worth your time? you have a dayjob?

edit #2:

your comedy name def works 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hey bro I really liked it, and definitely laughed out loud. I've never done stand up, but I've really been wanting to put together a routine, so this was pretty inspirational

set was not bad...u should loosen up a bit
the only part i kinda laughed at was the mr miyagi is the most asian asian bit. I'm asian and i think it's true lol

yooo

good stuff Bruh. I liked the set, I liked the other set you posted a while back  better

laugh.gif
Mr Miyagi
laugh.gif

Not bad at all man...

You seem comfortable in front of a crowd and your material is unique. I liked the bit about CPS taking your friend's kid away.

The only real criticism I can give is to work on your transitions a little.

Do you do any blue stuff?

Man, props.

Good routine, I definitely laughed just sitting at my computer screen. Like dude up there said ^, try and commit a little more and be a little bit more active. The stripper havin a son your age and the fallin in love at a subway had my rollin.

Keep up the good work
pimp.gif

From your last one, you definitely look more comfortable...

Though I only laughed at the facebook likes part...Best of luck.

Wasn't bad, keep it up.

Question though, from an outsider to a comedian, what percentage of things are true or made up in comic stories? Just curious.

real life...

funny stuff man...

you do look a bit uncomfortable (but not like the last vid you posted) i think its because your body is so stiff or something...

the facebook part was kinda lame but everything else was good definetly enjoyed it

Originally Posted by PLVN

Not bad at all man...

You seem comfortable in front of a crowd and your material is unique. I liked the bit about CPS taking your friend's kid away.

The only real criticism I can give is to work on your transitions a little.

Do you do any blue stuff?
I agree with the bit about working on your transitions. Maybe it's just me but I felt like at times you were rushing through a joke or talking slightly fast.
Good stuff though, I got laughs from it.

Pretty Good.
That mr miyagi/ ryu part was hilarious. 
laugh.gif

Your interaction with the crowd was great!

I'd say work on your transitions and delivery a lil though.

Keep it up! 

Good stuff man, definitely not something I could do and respect you for having a successful routine. My only criticism would be that you seem a little too anxious to deliver your lines and they sound a little to memorized. Nothing serious though, overall great stuff.

Back
Top Bottom