batcave
nerd.gif

pm a link to the batcave ?

i want to see it

sick.gif
sick.gif
bluedeniro wrote:

everything in there is terruble

you should came in there earlier before all the girls ran out of the room but eww mane u deserve to get banned for posting them ugly %+# pictures yuck
sick.gif
sick.gif

but the room was still better than u and seekos room lol my one link alone bought 50 %+$%++ running to see them girls strippin on the cam dudes was giving lady jay  n the other chick orders n %@#+

lol what nter got on webcam with the paper cut out that said niketalk?!?! ahah

Originally Posted by Atltrapboi091

sick.gif
sick.gif
bluedeniro wrote:

you should came in there earlier before all the girls ran out of the room but eww mane u deserve to get banned for posting them ugly %+# pictures yuck
sick.gif
sick.gif

but the room was still better than u and seekos room lol my one link alone bought 50 %+$%++ running to see them girls strippin on the cam dudes was giving lady jay  n the other chick orders n %@#+

man when i came in there i thought that was the chick, you was talking about, and you acting like you on cam getting them chicks naked, its that dude reesemack in there keeping them naked, you just posted a link 
laugh.gif
, and that was seeko room not mine i can get chicks on cam if i made a room easily, and all them chicks is wack fam 
indifferent.gif
/
laugh.gif
 im just keeping it real
l_67a04084c5fc45069e66846e56927d4e.jpg

edit: this the chick u was talking about 

eyes.gif
 she a 4, i'd smash though

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

Originally Posted by Atltrapboi091

sick.gif
sick.gif
bluedeniro wrote:

sick.gif
sick.gif

man when i came in there i thought that was the chick, you was talking about, and you acting like you on cam getting them chicks naked, its that dude reesemack in there keeping them naked, you just posted a link 
laugh.gif
, and that was seeko room not mine i can get chicks on cam if i made a room easily, and all them chicks is wack fam 
indifferent.gif
/
laugh.gif
 im just keeping it real

lol dude i never said it was my room i said niketalk chicks on cam gettin naked thats all i said lmaoooooooo  and naw actually reesce want  everybody in the room was talkin in the chick just started taking  her clothes off then i posted the link mad folks rushed the room etc obviously folks like her more then the busted chick u had cuz it was on yal ltow ugly +*# dudes in that room

lol and she look better (im not talkin about ladyjay) then that busted chick you claimed you smashed which look like a pic u stole off the intanet lol dont get mads at me cuz yr room failed miserably lmaooooo
laugh.gif

^^^^ when have i ever claimed to smash someone that was being discussed on NT, get serious fam im not a troll nor looking for E-fame, you got me confused

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

^^^^ when have i ever claimed to smash someone that was being discussed on NT, get serious fam im not a troll nor looking for E-fame, you got me confused

wat r u talking about im tlakin about that chick picture yall had on the webcam lmaooooo she was ugly

Back
Top Bottom