Im an Idiot vol. Never post URLs or pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
pics 
nerd.gif

Yeah that's what you should've done instead of posting her link to the ig, that's what got the fb pic posted.

You should've saved the pic to your computer, then uploaded it on one of those picture sites and then post it on NT.

Also should've lied about the location of your story so if she did read it wouldn't think it was you. Say it it happened in a Starbucks.

OP you might want to delete the pics you already posted of your girl in the other thread before these savages take matters into their own hands again. Just looking out for you.

I dont think he's referring to you sir. I think he's referring to the people crying foul for posting the link to her IG.
Yeah I'm talking to all the people up in arms like its a big deal.

If you have a dope girlfriend that you care about so much why are you starting a thread about another chick on the internet???

you weak, B.

Op gonna wear his nt hat
Actually almost screwed myself earlier because I wore my hat and had a girl ask about it.

Got tired of watching her google so I just showed her the site since I had a tab open 
laugh.gif

She asked me who I was and I almost showed her before I gained my mind back and was like "Wtf am I doing?" 
laugh.gif

You just gotta look at the bottom of any NT pg to know how serious it is.

550+ members logged in, almost 1000 guests lurking.

If you have a dope girlfriend that you care about so much why are you starting a thread about another chick on the internet???

you weak, B.

You must not have even read the OP....it wasn't about the chick it was about a frustrating incident

Op gonna wear his nt hat

Actually almost screwed myself earlier because I wore my hat and had a girl ask about it.
Got tired of watching her google so I just showed her the site since I had a tab open :lol:
She asked me who I was and I almost showed her before I gained my mind back and was like "Wtf am I doing?" :lol:  
:lol:

One time a chick asked me who I was and I lied and told her I was Dirty :lol:

It'd be funny to think if she started investigating and thought I was lying online about being a married Asian man.

Does shorty know your NT screen name? If not, you have nothing to worry about.

nah, she gon be like 'only 13 peoples call me **** sucking dora' she'll figure out it's op eventually. son gon crack under the pressure. might even volunteer the apology on some good samaritan steeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom