I'm Back...

indifferent.gif

^^
roll.gif
If you only knew... Its all good.

Check the Born on date son son. Perhaps this thread will envoke a reunion of sorts.

yeah i don't know why it posted here.....y'all remember when MJ came back and dropped the double nickel.....it's going down like that......

Uhh idk who r u but sounds like u the man so welcome bak hopefully we will get good info

Uhh idk who r u but sounds like u the man so welcome bak hopefully we will get good info

i've been on here since '05 !$# im assumin you were before that. Welcome back i guess. any info?

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

^ Who the #+%% are you?

sadly, this will most likely prove to be mankind's overall reaction when the true prodigal Son returns . . . . its too bad people (edit: kids?) these daysdon't take a nanosecond even to do some research, some "bone-piccing" if you will or more appropriately for NT "grave-digging" beforethey say the first idiotically empty, shallow, and superficial thing to say . . . .

Nikeville, I don't believe I remember or know of you, but others do so your reputation must obviously proceed you . . . . that's my input

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom