I'm Back...

nikeville. can you confirm some expected releases like wht/cmt-gry 3's, cookies and cream 4's (wht/cmt-gry ), clear sole retroes ? i have heard alotabout these being released but not confirmed by any reliable sources.

laugh.gif

after all of the rude and negative comments i see why all of the OGs stop posting REAL info, just because some of you are never heard of certain nt'ersdoes not mean u have to act ur shoe sz and not your age towards them. and do you really think dude is going to start answering all of these questions some ofyou are spitting out like this is a press conference. give the man and all your questions will be answered

Welcome back,
eek.gif
look at the fusions bow wow, kanye and nelly arerockin today!! u missed that thread about 600 times
pimp.gif
!!!

Don't really know you but welcome back, so what is the info? you seem like a pretty knowledgeable person based on everyones hype.

welcome back i have no clue who you are but hopefully we will get pics and reliable info soon

U musta just remembered ya password huh?
laugh.gif

Sike nah, I probably joined after u hit the milk carton

Nonetheless, Welcome back chief.

Now maybe we can get some "REAL INFO" from now on......

But welcome back, and don't let the youngins get to you.

welcome back mr admin. it's amazing how little the kids here want to read. post a photoshopped rainbow XI and type in bold that it is a joke and won'treally release, and you'll still get 90% of the replies crying hate and how they'll refuse to cop.

Welcome back! Now if we could just dig up krvanch we'll have the four fathers reunited for NT's 10 year anniversary.

(moved to general.)

Back
Top Bottom