Im Colorblind!!! Are you??? Colorblind test inside!!! Vol. NO ARMY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plain and simple.......Post what you see on the screen

democard.gif

card6.gif

card5.gif

boat.gif

results below

#1 -  Everybody can see the Circle, star and square

#2 - Colorblind individuals should see the yellow square. Color normalindividuals should see the yellow square and a "faint" brown circle.

#3 - Colorblind individuals should see the yellow circle. Color normalindividuals should see the yellow circle and a "faint" brown square.

$4 - Colorblind individuals should see nothing. Color normal individuals should see a "faint" brown boat.

I figured i was colorblind when i worked for Ford motor company and i took their test for it.....They had to put me on certain jobs that didnt have anything to do with color
grin.gif
grin.gif

I don't even have to take the test because I already know lol

I took this test years ago. People thought I was joking around lol
30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif

got 2 friends who are colorblind. one thought peanut butter was green his entire life. it took years to convince him it wasn't
other guy i once saw eatin bread that had mold on it, i was like dude stop. apparently he couldn't see the mold. surprised natural selection ain't off'd him years ago

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I don't even have to take the test because I already know lol

I took this test years ago. People thought I was joking around lol
30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif
This. 
laugh.gif

To this day people still think im joking around.

One of my classmates is colorblind, and we have to take pathology lab exams where color actually gives you a clue as to what's going on. I don't know how he does it
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

One of my classmates is colorblind, and we have to take pathology lab exams where color actually gives you a clue as to what's going on. I don't know how he does it
eek.gif

Just because you are colorblind doesnt mean you cant tell the different between colors...........it mostly means you can see the actual color of things.
Like, something thats bright purple may be darker than it is to people that are color blind

Example

grapes%20normal.jpg

This is what normal people can see

This is what it might look like to people that are color blind

grapes%20color%20deficient.jpg

I told my wife i was colorblind a long time ago and she said        YOU ONLY SEE BLACK AND WHITE??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im like, no......Im not a dog.....(well, i was in high school.....But......oh, nvm
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

eek.gif

Just because you are colorblind doesnt mean you cant tell the different between colors...........it mostly means you can see the actual color of things.
Like, something thats bright purple may be darker than it is to people that are color blind

Example

grapes%20normal.jpg

This is what normal people can see

This is what it might look like to people that are color blind

grapes%20color%20deficient.jpg

But there are different type of colorblindness .............One is where you can only see black and white....but its REALLY rare from what i was told.

I told my wife i was colorblind a long time ago and she said        YOU ONLY SEE BLACK AND WHITE??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im like, no......Im not a dog.....(well, i was in high school.....But......oh, nvm
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

Yea Im aware of the fact that pure color blindness is rare, but I think my classmate has red-orange and I think blue colorblindness which sucks
eek.gif

FAIL.
its my grandfathers fault he was color blind..

goodness I had no idea grapes were that color..
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

hey what question do my other colorblind folks get the most besides whats this color? whats that color?

the one i get is the stop light one.. 

"how do you know how to go on the stop light?"

my reply

"ones on top, ones in the middle, and one's on the bottom
indifferent.gif
"

eek.gif

eek.gif
kudos to your classmate...colors of the cells is a necessity for me

Back
Top Bottom