I'm finna start these dreads up...

You're right on time for the fuzzy stage bruh... I'm 5 years in now, and I've learned u really have to give your hair time to matte. You should see a change in the texture of your locks between the 3-4 year tho, no later than that.. I went through this stage as well, my stylist started trimming the fuzz when it started to get on her nerves..

I hear ya.

The lady that started my **** messed me up... All kinds of different sizes... No particular order.

:x :x

Yeah once every month is how you should do it. Save money and let all the hair grow. Washing it too often will prevent the locks from sealing, no? Just use SeaBreeze to clean em'.

I work ib corporate America

Can't have them too fuzzy

:smh:

Last edited:
20uy929.jpg

I miss my dreads, 
tired.gif
. Cut them in November for a potential job opportunity; bammas never called. 

I miss my dreads, |I . Cut them in November for a potential job opportunity; bammas never called. 

It sucks but if it was getting in the way of employment, then you made the right move.

I love mine, but my goals and dreams are definitely more important.

It sucks but if it was getting in the way of employment, then you made the right move.

I love mine, but my goals and dreams are definitely more important.
howdidhemaketherightmove?

My hair hasn't stopped me from employment...

And I dont work a blue collar job

Did you just skim for keywords and then respond?

And what exactly does your employment situation have to do with his or anyone else's?

Last edited:
I hate when people act like locks will stop you from employment. This ain't the damn 50's.

I don't think anyone believes this. I think they're not articulate enough to explain the nuances of their stance.

You'd have to be an idiot to truly believe dreads make you unemployable, even in the 50s.

**** the man.....

I just don't like them being fuzzy.
laugh.gif

It looks weird with a clean outfit, or business clothes..

And some funky *** dreads..

I like that look 2 days after you get them done...

pimp.gif
If your dreads are still fuzzy (in their entirety) after 2.5 years, you may want to get your hair done professionally at least once. That's what I had to do due to the texture of my hair. 

Tell whoever twists them that you need them "trimmed". Basically, that will get rid of all the unlocked hair around your dreads; helping them take shape. 

anybody talking about you can't get bishes is a moron or a moron.
there's too many options.
you could get em braided

or ponytail
...and wearing them down attracts soooo many bishes
pimp.gif

ask me how many bishes wanted the ham that night...go ahead ask me
BUTT.

ugly.

If your dreads are still fuzzy (in their entirety) after 2.5 years, you may want to get your hair done professionally at least once. That's what I had to do due to the texture of my hair. 

Tell whoever twists them that you need them "trimmed". Basically, that will get rid of all the unlocked hair around your dreads; helping them take shape. 
I go to a professional now...

Drains my pockets. Lol.

Its just my hair texture. Super thick and curly (big curls), and has a hard time matting

Quick question i started a new job where i get alot of dust in my hair. I kno they say its not good to wash ur hair every day so my question is how often should i wash it?

Back
Top Bottom