I'm getting the cravings for these

XVII's. Its been 10 years, lets see em return. Wore em damn near everyday in high school.
laugh.gif

1672umr.png

25ssrah.jpg

So buy them, theres plenty around.

Personally i like the copper colorway the best. These are #2

Never got a chance to own a pair. My cash flow wasnt too good when these originally dropped. Would definitely take a pair now though

Id love to see these come out again as well. This brings me back to my High School Varsity days.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

So buy them, theres plenty around.

Personally i like the copper colorway the best. These are #2

I prefer to wear retros over OG's my friend.

Had every color except the lightning. Still have the cases though... Just sold my last pair in 11.

Wasn't there a thread like this about 2 months back?
Just saying, that's all.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

I prefer to wear retros over OG's my friend.

Why??  Just curious...

Just a preference of mine, I like to wear shoes to hell and back, don't want to do that with OGs. To me OGs have some sentimental value to them and I don't plan on buying old worn shoes, and don't have my old pair anymore. That is why I ask for these to return.

Nope...I'm good on these. If they drop I'll be happy to pass and let the beasts feed on these.

with the way prices have been lately, there's no telling what this shoe will be priced at for retail
laugh.gif
 (previously a $200 retail shoe)

Love 17s...had the White/College Blue and the low black ones with the snakeskin...Always wanted coppers and lightnings though.

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

with the way prices have been lately, there's no telling what this shoe will be priced at for retail
laugh.gif
 (previously a $200 retail shoe)

Basically it's not like JB is going to lower that retail price.

Back
Top Bottom