Im glad this wasn't me hahahaha

it is virtually impossible to pee when you have an erection...this guy may have some sort of condition or is lying.
ohwell.gif

^A full erection yes but just a chubster, its possible.

I didn't find this funny, who uses bottles and damn just clean the public bathroom and drop your deuce.

Dude thinks he still got a chance.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

it is virtually impossible to pee when you have an erection...this guy may have some sort of condition or is lying.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Not really, you better get yourself checked out cuz.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Uhmm yea...nothing stops me from pissing in the morning even with the morning wood activated. 
smokin.gif
 Just gotta point in a weird angle...(Word to Me, Myself and Irene)

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Uhmm yea...nothing stops me from pissing in the morning even with the morning wood activated. 
smokin.gif
 Just gotta point in a weird angle...(Word to Me, Myself and Irene)

You cannot urinate during FULL erection....You cannot urinate inside a woman during intercourse, your body has evolved a mechanism to prevent the contamination of sperm with urine.

When you have morning wood, and you go to pee you essentially have to consciously shut off the process of erection...your penis can still be engorged with blood but you have signaled your autonomic system to switch off erection and open the internal urethral sphincter and contract the bladder detrusor muscles. An erection of the penis can also happen by itself when a man isasleep, often when he is dreaming. The scientific term for this is nocturnal penile tumescence(which means "swelling of the penis at night"). It is also common for aman to wake up after a night's sleep to find that he has an erection.This is often caused by his bladder being full of urine, which presses on the tissues in the penis. Such an erection is sometimes informally called a morning glory or morning wood.

-During an erection, a valve (internal urethral sphincter) stops urine from entering the urethra so that only semen flows along it. This is why it is very difficult for a man to urinate when he is having an erection.

Basically...before you pee you have to start the process of shutting off erection. There's a reason why pee comes out weird after you have sex or get an erection....the internal sphincter is still in the process of being open.

I should reword that to say it is impossible to pee MID INTERCOURSE WITH FULL ERECTION. If you can pee and ejaculate at the same time, there is a problem with your internal sphincter.

Back
Top Bottom