I'm going to China

First, let me say I couldn't figure out where to put this topic, but you guys are pretty knowledgeable so I figured this would be best.

if this isnt the right place, please point me in the right direction.

anyway, i just found out im going to china, and i wanted to know if there's a few shops i should check out while im there. i'm not going until june, but i wanted to know what i have to look forward to.

thanks

First, let me say I couldn't figure out where to put this topic, but you guys are pretty knowledgeable so I figured this would be best.

if this isnt the right place, please point me in the right direction.

anyway, i just found out im going to china, and i wanted to know if there's a few shops i should check out while im there. i'm not going until june, but i wanted to know what i have to look forward to.

thanks

Be more specific. As you may know, China is huge. Kinda like saying "I'm going to the US... which shops should I go to?".

Be more specific. As you may know, China is huge. Kinda like saying "I'm going to the US... which shops should I go to?".

Originally Posted by sneakyCLEANsb

Cut out the middle man, Just go st8 to the factorys...lol

laugh.gif

Not really much of a flagship store. They have a few its more like of an attachment to a normal athletic shoe store.

Not really much of a flagship store. They have a few its more like of an attachment to a normal athletic shoe store.

I am going to beijing in April and might take a flight to Hong Kong or catch a speed train to Shanghai, anything at either locations?

I am going to beijing in April and might take a flight to Hong Kong or catch a speed train to Shanghai, anything at either locations?

So one of my best friend's dad goes to japan by weekly. I have thought about having him pick me up some heat but I don't even know where to start asking or where I should tell him to go? Anyone know anything about the shoe game over there?

So one of my best friend's dad goes to japan by weekly. I have thought about having him pick me up some heat but I don't even know where to start asking or where I should tell him to go? Anyone know anything about the shoe game over there?

I have been to china on a 3 week trip and traveled to a number of cities out there mostly the big ones

especially hong kong, shanghai, and bejing

jays and nike aint no cheaper out there, and i doubt that anyone is gonna take you to one of the shoefactories out in the backwoods

when you go out there expect to see a number of li-ning shoes and shaq's (shaq signed to a chinese shoe company as well that makes shoes specific for badmitton)

Back
Top Bottom