I'm Going to Orlando

I'm gonna be in Orlando next week. I was just wondering where the best spots for shopping and eating would be. Thanks a lot. 

For shopping, Florida Mall's my favorite.

It's got a Finish Line, Foot Locker, and Champs.

No specific special sneaker store or anything besides those around here.

There a HOH in Universal/Citywalk.

The Millenia Mall has a Vans and really only a Finish Line.That mall has more "pricey" clothing.

Fashion Square's a bit small. I think they've got a Finish Line.

The outlets are nice. One of them (Prime or Premium,I forget which, or maybe both), have a Nikes and Adidas store.

As far as places to eat,there's really nowhere special. Try the Waterford Town Center. Its a few minutes away from UCF on University Blvd.

Its got a lot of places to choose from.Like Red Lobster, Longhorns,Five Guys,Chick-fil-A,Ruby Tuesdays, T.G.I.F, etc.

Plus, it's got a theater, Best Buy, and more places to shop too.

Going down there next week. Hopefully folks can give some inside suggestions. Already got some stuff from Googles, not sure if anyone else has some ideas.

Thanks

If you like breweries, I definitely recommend checking out the gnarly barley. It's a bit hidden, and not that big, but the the beer is awesome and the food is awesome (especially the tacos).

Going to Orlando in August, taking the kids to Universal, where the discounted tickets at? :nerd:

They have places all over that say discounted tickets around town, don't know how much you actually save though. Most of the tourist shops sell them.

Most of the places that say discounted tickets are available only if you book a room through their hotel

Usually the discount tickets I'm aware of is either you're a Florida resident, or you have to do one of those time share presentations, and usually for those they just give you the tickets. However, they'll keep there for hours and keep begging you to sign up. They do feed though.

Back
Top Bottom