im gonna go on a date and not give a F

word up. taking this girl out on a date for the first time. im just gonna be me. gonna wear my kobe 4 del sols and some jordan shorts + a random t shirt.this is how i dress 95 percent of the time. not gonna do my hair or put on cologne. when we in the car im gonna be bumping extra loud ( cuz thats how i listento music) blu - below the heavens or mobb deep infamous or whatever happens to be in my cd player at the time. prob taking her to my fav joint to eat cici's pizza. tired of dressing up and going to a nice place. anyone ever do this?

i got the idea after watching office space where dude just didnt care and kept gettin promoted.
roll.gif

Nope, but sounds like a cool idea. Make sure you warn them ahead of time. She might walk out the house all dressed up nice and feel bad cuz you came normal.

Be sure to let us know how it goes.

i did that once and my friend said i will never be his wing man again. i think he was mad too because i ended up leaving with a different girl at the end ofthe night.

I respect the fact that you're keeping it "real"...but come'on fam'....Jordan shorts?...This broad must not look too shabby in theface...

you really think that's gonna work? I'm not saying go all out for this chick...but blasting music loud, sound like "doing you" is not showingthe broad any attention at all

IMO a first date should be on the casual tip anyways so if ur just gonna go to ci cis i dont see a problem with the fit..maybe throw on a pair of jeans, cargoshorts somethin other than hoop shorts.

but why bump the music OD loud, play whatever u wanna play but put it at a level where yall can still talk. what u gonna do just drive and recite all the wordsto the songs and completely ignore her? yeah YNS

the way you dress the the reflection of your interest for her.

please do and come back with updates.

so you made a thread on NT saying that you don't care about your date to feel better about yourself?

Team YNS is on the clock, and their next draft pick is............ non flammable

If she's dressing up to go on this date that's creep as hell. If a chick did stuff similar to this on a date I wouldn't call her back. Itsdisrespectful in a sense, imo.

im not planning on smashing the first date. if i do then im gonna have to let girl go. i cant be with a girl that easy.

Back
Top Bottom