I'm happy for Kobe but...

Why did he celebrate like Jordan did? I dont want to get into the Jordan comparisons, but when he jumped up and down, i couldn't help to think of Jordan. I also found this commment on another forum. "I heard that thismorning when he took his post-champagne **** he perched on the toilet exactly as Jordan did in 1992, with his elbow resting on his left knee, and the log heleft is an exact replica of Jordan's post-champagne **** from 1997, a light brown, slightly smushy crap that left a smear on the right side of thebowl." Is this true?

Originally Posted by Johndaeyun

Why did he celebrate like Jordan did? And is this true? I found this commment on another forum. "I heard that this morning when he took his post-champagne **** he perched on the toilet exactly as Jordan did in 1992, with his elbow resting on his left knee, and the log he left is an exact replica of Jordan's post-champagne **** from 1997, a light brown, slightly smushy crap that left a smear on the right side of the bowl."
ohwell.gif

but when he jumped up and down, i couldn't help to think of Jordan.
Word. Maybe it was brought up in the 14 related threads last night, but I didn't read any of them.

At least pretend like you have a mind of your own.

I just don't get it...

So jordan is the only person who is allowed to jump and swing thier arms after a victory?

You guys hate it when folks compare Kobe to Jordan yet you think about mike everytime Kobe does something......

Just let the man live....

It certainly reminded me of Jordan, but really...it's not that big of a deal.

indifferent.gif

only thing Kobe needs to do right now is mate with Lisa Leslie and produce a male heir that can emulate MJ and rival Lebron's son.

Not gonna compare Kobe to Money...especially in celebratory fashion but dude just never looks authentic is anything he does.

The real question that should be asked in this thread is why dude decides to compare how MJ and Kobe took a $$#$ after winning the title.

Back
Top Bottom