im hella hungry, i have $21 and its 10PM central. what should i get.

like the title says. i thinking about hitting up taco bell, but im kinda burned out on it.

what should i get? fast food? hit up the grocery store? idk, im just tired of eating the same thing lol.

like the title says. i thinking about hitting up taco bell, but im kinda burned out on it.

what should i get? fast food? hit up the grocery store? idk, im just tired of eating the same thing lol.

go to the grocery store and grab a pizza. it will only be like 6 bucks then you can use the rest on some cheap alcohol
pimp.gif

go to the grocery store and grab a pizza. it will only be like 6 bucks then you can use the rest on some cheap alcohol
pimp.gif

Don't eat anything. It is too late at night to poison yourself. Just eat something in the house or just go to bed hungry. Spend that $ tomorrow on real food @ the grocery store.

Don't eat anything. It is too late at night to poison yourself. Just eat something in the house or just go to bed hungry. Spend that $ tomorrow on real food @ the grocery store.

Go to the grocery store and get one of those NICE frozen pizzas, like the ones that cost $6+... some gourmet stuff

Go to the grocery store and get one of those NICE frozen pizzas, like the ones that cost $6+... some gourmet stuff

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Back
Top Bottom