I'm in need of flying advice...

Nike Jordan

Supporter
I'm flying for the first time on Thursday and needless to say, I'm a little bit nervous.

Any tips?

RIP  

j/k

You will be alright, chew gum so ur ears won't hurt as much and bring a laptop/portable DVD player/Ipod or something to read, especially if its a long flight.

Chew gum, maybe have a beer to cool your mind down. I think its fun to be honest with you, maybe a couple bumps in the air, but you'll be good. I am flying on Saturday, where you headed?

just relax.. its not that bad. maybe some gum but besides that a fully charged ipod and youre good to go

How long is the flight?

Ipod + laptop + gum/candy + pillow is all you really need...

you'll be alright man, don't even worry about it.

i flew for the first time last year...was just chatting with a friend and next thing i know we're in the air...then it's a breeze from there.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

How long is the flight?

Ipod + laptop iPad + gum/candy + pillow is all you really need...

Fixed*

Yea it's really just a thing you have to do to get over. No other way around it.

Originally Posted by ev209

just relax.. its not that bad. maybe some gum but besides that a fully charged ipod and youre good to go
It's not even 'not that bad' - there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

It's not an unpleasant thing, it's not a dangerous activity. Just take something to do - some music or a book - and make sure you drink water before and during the flight - just makes you feel better on arrival.

i'm afraid of heights, so i try not to look out of the windows, or if i have a window seat, i just close the shade.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

i'm afraid of heights, so i try not to look out of the windows, or if i have a window seat, i just close the shade.
I'm also afraid of heights, but I love looking out the window. It's such a beautiful sight, especially when you're flying over the clouds.

Just relax and you definitely need something to keep you busy. Not only for entertainment, but also to keep you from thinkning of all the bad things that will most likely not happen. Haha Just expect a couple of bumps, but it's all part of the experience.

JoseBronxwrote:
hide a knife in your pocket to test ifthe airplane is really secure

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom