Im looking to put together a small group of investors

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by Cuffy

Niketalk could be a brand, strike a deal with Wale (A NT Member) to broadcast some stuff on here exclusively...Visions man
laugh.gif
 Wale? Dude has zero brand. I would never hop in a business deal with him.
 I CANT BREATHE ...SAID WALE THO

PEOPLE LIKE YOU TANK COMPANY'S INTO THE GROUND WITH TALK LIKE THAT
roll.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Niketalk could be a brand, strike a deal with Wale (A NT Member) to broadcast some stuff on here exclusively...Visions man
yeah because Nike wouldn't have you in court yesterday; try again Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP!!! CHILL OUT!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

laugh.gif
 Wale? Dude has zero brand. I would never hop in a business deal with him.
 I CANT BREATHE ...SAID WALE THO

PEOPLE LIKE YOU TANK COMPANY'S INTO THE GROUND WITH TALK LIKE THAT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dude acting like people wake up early to hear that new new wale joint

Clicked on it thinking this was gonna be about purchasing the New Orleans Hornets.

25,000 members willing to invest

$14,000 from each investor

Grand total of $350,000,000

We can get it done.

To purchase Niketalk. I got ideas and I think its a goldmine. I'm willing to put my money up, so if you are too let's talk....
Get ready for the offer, Meth.
I'll invest in your endeavor with a tip....never tell someone you are looking to purchase from that the item in question is "a goldmine". 

Respectfully,
Captain Obvious

Oh word? Corny raps, reacting over twitter, and attention whoring is exactly the kind of brand this site needs

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by taymane23

so meth's real name is Nelson?

thought dirtys name was nelson

Thought Nelson C was another dude (rarely on NT)

Meth is the main admin, then the Mods.

I'm still sort of mad NT doesn't make any Nike/Jordan or any collabs, Just look at bum *$$ ISS dropping their special shoes, and most importantly, wait for it...

an App.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Not Diddy, not Jigga, not Yeezy, but Wale? ok. wow.

Because Wale is a member son. Might as well use him to make the site bigger. That's one of many good ideas.

only thing wale branded is these chicks on black twitter talking about they got a lotus flower bomb

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
at making nt a brand.

I would donate if this place moved to a reliable platform. This morning I'm seeing the most recent post is an hour and a half in the past. After all of this, nothing has changed.

Bringing Wale to bring exclusives here will only lead to this place becoming another hole in the wall website for celeb gossip.

Back
Top Bottom