I'm moving to the Bay...

What up fam,

Like the title says, I'm going to be moving to the Bay for work, & I actually start my job in SF on Monday, but wanted to see if y'all could possibly give me some suggestions on cities or apartments in general you know of that would be good to look into.. I've checked CL & also like rent.com, but it makes it tough when I don't live in the area to check em out whenever I please. I've gone up twice to look in Daly City, Pacifica, & San Bruno so far.. Looking for a nice 1 BR place that allows small dogs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Too much throwback Messy Marv got them scared of the Moe.  HP has been gentrified for the most part. Depending on your job....you'll most likely come to Oakland like everyone else. Welcome to The Bay btw.

Too much throwback Messy Marv got them scared of the Moe.  HP has been gentrified for the most part. Depending on your job....you'll most likely come to Oakland like everyone else. Welcome to The Bay btw.

Thanks fam... I ended up finding a place in Alameda by the college.. Still trying to get familiar w everything around the bay. I rarely have time to even go check stuff out

no problem. where u originally from? alameda is chill. theres alot goin on in the east bay. eventss, food, art. the sneaker pop up right in ur hood too. i came up on some nds bel airs for a pair of burgundy 5s i got for free.

no problem. where u originally from? alameda is chill. theres alot goin on in the east bay. eventss, food, art. the sneaker pop up right in ur hood too. i came up on some nds bel airs for a pair of burgundy 5s i got for free.

I'm originally from Fresno... I moved up here for a job promotion in August

watch out for the police in alameda they will stop you for any chance they get because they don't have much to do.

watch out for the police in alameda they will stop you for any chance they get because they don't have much to do.

I've heard that from everyone I work with! Lol... Yeah I've noticed they're usually just chillin w nothing to do at all

Back
Top Bottom