I'm never eating Chipotle again vol. Cockroach in my bowl (pics)

im done with chipotle

Ever since they started skimping fools on the meat portions I been done. Those employees ration that meat out like we're all shipwrecked and gotta make it last. Oh and don't ask for guaq, your burrito will be 13 dollars. Oh you want extra meat? Your burrito is now 18 dollars

Ever since they started skimping fools on the meat portions I been done. Those employees ration that meat out like we're all shipwrecked and gotta make it last. Oh and don't ask for guaq, your burrito will be 13 dollars. Oh you want extra meat? Your burrito is now 18 dollars

It just happened to me the other day man......

Im done with them. Straight insult.

I just don't understand how cats is scared to eat a bug but will go home after the club and eat a shorty's booty out

It just happened to me the other day man......

Im done with them. Straight insult.

All for some dog food tasting stuff too man. :smh:

Last edited:
I remember a time when that would've been funny. Then I grew up. Dudes on nt got that van and mike sense of humor

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG
That bug wouldn't had bothered me. It would had gotten eaten with the salad or put aside.

Bug5 is good protein and harmless. Probably been hundreds of bugs on those sales before it got to you

You eat ceral? They allow a certain percentage of rat feces. It's small but still. The gov. Branch who governs the food put this in place

article-2432922-18472EF100000578-249_634x346.jpg

some of yall aint right. eating bugs cuz theyre there? what sort of bottom of the barrel, crude, rodent-ridden, crusty ordeals have yall been thru in life.... to even suggest some of the **** yall saying? what part of the game!!?!?!?

can't believe theres people out there that don't like chipotle... smh

I love chipotle. white rice, no beans, double chicken, sour cream, pico, corn, and a little bit of cheese :pimp:

can't believe theres people out there that don't like chipotle... smh

I love chipotle. white rice, no beans, double chicken, sour cream, pico, corn, and a little bit of cheese
pimp.gif
it's usually the crowd talkin abot "it aint authentic mexican food" 
laugh.gif

i think we all know that chipotle is white washed mexican food, but i like it so i could care less.   I live in LA and got a bunch of authentic spots around me too which i mess with more then i do chipotle,   but some days i'm craving that same chicken bowl combination you mentioned with guac on it tho 
pimp.gif

Let this man find that inside his burger from mcds. Errbody would be tripping :lol:
Man what. **** would've been on cnn and all. Then pages about how your gonna die eating it and there's bugs all in the restaurants

New topic...

Would you eat a chipotle bowl out of a girls ***?

Like just take a bish with a phat ***, have them slide her across the counter and throw the ingredients inside?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom