I'm never running in Nike's again.....

....after purchasing my first pair of Asics today. I've tried many Air Maxes and Shox and I picked up a pair of Asics 2140's off the clearance racks today. Damn, what a difference. Next shoe will be a Kayano or Nimbus.

....after purchasing my first pair of Asics today. I've tried many Air Maxes and Shox and I picked up a pair of Asics 2140's off the clearance racks today. Damn, what a difference. Next shoe will be a Kayano or Nimbus.

1277251544489.jpg

Don't know if you have a local Road Runner near you, or running store. But all the running stores near me, analyze your foot(how big your arch is), and how you run(forgot what its called, but your feet can tend to cave in, or out, or just a normal stance. Then basically give you 3 best shoes fitted for your category, look into it.

Don't know if you have a local Road Runner near you, or running store. But all the running stores near me, analyze your foot(how big your arch is), and how you run(forgot what its called, but your feet can tend to cave in, or out, or just a normal stance. Then basically give you 3 best shoes fitted for your category, look into it.

I got the Nike Free 7.0 I think those are great for running long distances.. I've never tried running in Asics maybe i'll try them out one of these days

I got the Nike Free 7.0 I think those are great for running long distances.. I've never tried running in Asics maybe i'll try them out one of these days

I bought a pair of the Lunarglides and these are the most comfortable running shoes I've ever worn.

I bought a pair of the Lunarglides and these are the most comfortable running shoes I've ever worn.

Brands don't matter when it comes to running shoes.  You're supposed to get running shoes based on how your foot moves when you run.  I've only ran in two shoes.  Some expensive new balances that killed my feet and neon 95's which are perfect for me.  I underpronate, meaning I barely turn my ankle inward when I run so I need forefoot cushioning.

Brands don't matter when it comes to running shoes.  You're supposed to get running shoes based on how your foot moves when you run.  I've only ran in two shoes.  Some expensive new balances that killed my feet and neon 95's which are perfect for me.  I underpronate, meaning I barely turn my ankle inward when I run so I need forefoot cushioning.

Asics/New Balance/Brooks > Nike when it comes to running. A million times over.

Asics/New Balance/Brooks > Nike when it comes to running. A million times over.

i can swear on nike lunarglides, its light, comfortable and well pretty much give me support for my feet.

Back
Top Bottom