im no fan of NEW YORK but this is pretty cool .....turning old railroad into a park

Status
Not open for further replies.
KING OF DIAMONDS x DISNEYLAND

u can watch lebron and the heat play , go to king of diamonds the next day , rent a vespa and go riding on southbeach the next

and u 3 hours from the happiest place on earth in disneyland....on top of the most beautiful women on earth etc

KING OF DIAMONDS x DISNEYLAND

u can watch lebron and the heat play , go to king of diamonds the next day , rent a vespa and go riding on southbeach the next
and u 3 hours from the happiest place on earth in disneyland....on top of the most beautiful women on earth etc

Honestly besides the weather and beaches I can't think of anything else that would too NY...and I can see myself getting tired of the same weather.

Naaaaa still NY > Florida...outside of South Beach Miami is the slums..endless possibilities in NY...limited in Miami...although the weather is nice

naw man you gotta bring a book or something there , grab a coffee and just shop with a date and get to know her 
pimp.gif
Sure if I was around the area.

But it isnt exaclty on top of my choices of places to go grab coffee with a girl. Its one of those if youre in the area type places. No ones going out of the way to go there. Once you been there no one is really like "hey lets go to the highline and _____".

Last edited:
YO! NY NTers...

is the Highline a safe place to blow it down? I love hitting those nightcap L's in Central Park but Id love to blow it down at the Highline watchin over 10th ave

Ehh, it looks cool from those pics posted. But it also looks like something that I wouldn't care about going back to after being there once.

better malls

4 differant malls (out of  20+ in the city)

the-falls-11.jpg

coco-walk.jpg

the-shops-at-sunset-place-05.jpg

miamifla233.jpg

better strip clubs

DSC_0002ab.jpg

if you like art theres countless galleries and a free artwalk with events the second saturday of ever month

ArtWalkPhotoUpdate.jpg

dem food trucks

miami-food-trucks-by-larry-shane-framed.jpg

roni_17_food_truck_people.jpg

santa's enchanted forrest and the fair

santas-enchanted-forest-lights-display.jpg

6434943831_306dfd1c48_z.jpg

saIMG_5050.jpg

3150583392_368256ea6b.jpg

south beach

REGATTA

3355298955_060985520e.jpg

5530515293_5c54e28bea_z.jpg

3646980329_62e55c6fab_z.jpg

5076830646_fe4fc0e22e.jpg

so much more but yeah, weather, housing prices etc >>>>>>

man new yorkers don't care about malls in this argument 
laugh.gif

miami is cool. just leave it at that.  Always gotta be some argument about the better state 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

half those girls in the pic are probably visiting from new york 
roll.gif

Last edited:
malls?....we have 5th AVE

art?....not eem sure if serious

food trucks?....the Halal guys, the food trucks on 14th and the chimi trucks in DA heights >>>>>

santa's enchanted forrest?...lol....times square x rockefeller center....not to mention a christmas without snow??... i know ya slightly wish you had some snow at least to really grasp the full feeling of the holidays.

yup, Miami is awesome, give you that much.

is this dude really comparing south beach to nyc?

Like how dare you son?

:rofl:

We got the best shopping, friggin parks on parks, we actually can explore our city in the summer instead of staying in central air conditioning. We can go ski & snowboard in the winter, best comedians come through and are regulars, our diversity is above yours, our halal karts blow those food trucks out the water, our pocket communities offer something you would need to drive 3 hours to another city in florida to do....it's endless in nyc.

Miami is nice I'll give you that but compared to NYC and how we get down....nah.

Strip clubs I would say are def nice in Florida in general I will say that.

We comparing strip clubs and malls now :smh:

For what it is, it's a nice park. Lots of historical value in it. Would go there more often if it allowed dogs.

I'd go to that park at dusk and just observe my surroundings, wish we had some stuff like this where I live.

Naaaaa still NY > Florida...outside of South Beach Miami is the slums..endless possibilities in NY...limited in Miami...although the weather is nice

Miami, Orlando, Key West, Tampa, Jacksonville/St. Augustine > Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan and all the other graffiti filled ganglands.

Miami, Orlando, Key West, Tampa, Jacksonville/St. Augustine > Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan and all the other graffiti filled ganglands.

you are trollin sir.

i love it how you comparing CITIES to BOROUGHS :rofl:

Last edited:
Theres nothing to do in NY except go sightseeing and ice-skate in the winter :rofl:

Florida :

Disney World
Universal Studios
Busch Gardens
Scuba diving
Snorkeling
Para sailing
Jet-skiing
better girls
better food
better weather
better nightclubs/strip clubs