I'm pissed that this clown Wiz Khalifa-Say Yeah,and I hardly ever criticize people

house maybe... i wouldnt know but the majority of rap fans aint gone feel this +@*+...

beat saves the song. but on the real, hip hops all about recyclin past hits, etc.
wiz's flow decent and the alice deejay track is changed up a little bit if it matters.
lol at all you gettin so heated at this kid's track tho.

Wiz had some hot tracks back in the day, but I haven't heard any of his stuff in a while.

Hip-Hop isn't allowed to mix with other genres?

The song has to have chopped up drums, NO hand claps, and if it's not in a minor key then it's a different kind of music.

Right?

I only liked this at first because I thought it was a mashup or something...didn't know this was dudes real joint.

The hate is astounding considering what some of you praise. Song is certified crack rock in the club. and the sample is creative just off the simple fact thatit's not popular in our community.
412 get with it or get lost.

pimp.gif
Yall already know the beat is
pimp.gif

Y'all act like he's the first dude to sample. Puff made a career off it. Stop hating just to hate.
Indeed............
I just think its a horrible song & way to flip the sample to use all around. Equally as lame as Jay Z using "I Know what Boys Like" by TheWaitresses.

Originally Posted by dunkhead05

prince of the city 1 and 2 cant believe NT is hatin on dude

aint nobody hating on HIM... i just cant believe they sampled that bs... that aint rap...

yea what illscan said

i just cant believe they sampled that bs... that aint rap...

It's not what you do, but how you do it. Dude didn't do it right.
There are ways to flip anything, just not this way.

yall n's is some +*#*%% %%$@!%+
laugh.gif
really though what do you think of yourself? how are you bout to *@%#%, moan, and whine about another mans music???remove your tampon and turn that %#!!@ off if you dont like that %%$#...since when did it become acceptable to be a *@%#%, to whine, yall are the disgrace notthis n from pitt
laugh.gif

check prince of the city 2 and show and prove on datpiff or something.

give my dude a chance

he got some heat in the works

should be hearing a lot from him in the near future

laugh.gif
Dude is a clown. "I do it grande all day" Like who saysthat? And his chain is so weak.

Beat is crack though. Has anyone tore it down yet?

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

thats why hip hop is trash nowadays

everybody bitin

i guarantee he wouldnt have sampled that had kanye not sampled techno on stronger

enh can't agree with that last line ... don't really think he heard stronger like
eek.gif
WOW, GOOD IDEA KANYE.
this song was actually done BEFORE Stronger released....not sayin i know exactly when Kanye was finished producing it but this track was gettingperformed in the Burgh before Stronger released....he came out in an interview and said that the song was even finished before hand but hes glad to see someonelike Kanye come out with a track like Stronger to let him know hes on the right track as far as his music...

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

laugh.gif
Dude is a clown. "I do it grande all day" Like who says that? And his chain is so weak.

Beat is crack though. Has anyone tore it down yet?

smh.gif

"I'm the biggest star you go'on see this year/and my chain game's the sickest that you seen this clear"

Is this whats hot on BET and MTV now?
laugh.gif
I'm so happy I stopped watching/listening TV and the radio a long time ago.

smh @ dudes talkin about "what more do you want from a single" like dudes aint release songs before without the whole techno/bass %+*...song istrash...no hate, but a spade is a spade

Originally Posted by iLLscan

i just cant believe they sampled that bs... that aint rap...

It's not what you do, but how you do it. Dude didn't do it right.
There are ways to flip anything, just not this way.

roll.gif
roll.gif
are you serious!
indifferent.gif

i had to run the song back one more time...

what more do you ___'s WANT!? dudes getting real technical in here over that beat & what he's spitting too (whocares)...Yall Want this ___ to stay underground forever? It Knocks,Its Catchy,He took a Pop tune and actually made it ill

and i know a couple dude's in here if they got the chance to crossover and get a white crowd playing they single & being booked for shows instead ofcomplaining over they PC's would do the same thing
eyes.gif
....frontin %@$____'s
smh.gif

The hate is astounding considering what some of you praise. Song is certified crack rock in the club. and the sample is creative

Originally Posted by aLLf0rTh3LoVe

only a dude who doesnt go out to the clubs or have a social like and stuff wouldnt be feeling this...
I'mma agree, a crossover club hit, is a crossover club hit.
theres no gay dance moves to this song, hes not trynna look OD thug... just lyrics that fly by over the heads of white people and are decent to a beat thatgoes hard in the club.
don't see what else you're supposed to do to a track like this.

Back
Top Bottom