I'm smashing, but I can't get the girl. Vol Ronnie Romance

Well, I've got a few ladies that I sleep with when time permits, but damn I can't seem to get a serious relationship with a woman.  The longest relationship I've been in was 6 months.  I've had more sex partners than girlfriends.  I get kinda envious when I see dudes with their females out and about, whereas it seems like I'm stuck in the role as *+$% on call.  Is there anyway out of this?  I've had females laugh at me when I propose to get serious.  Don't get me wrong, I love smashing, but I'm 27 and sometimes I feel like I'm on the clock.  Most of the males in my family, from HS. have kids, a family etc,
grin.gif

Well, I've got a few ladies that I sleep with when time permits, but damn I can't seem to get a serious relationship with a woman.  The longest relationship I've been in was 6 months.  I've had more sex partners than girlfriends.  I get kinda envious when I see dudes with their females out and about, whereas it seems like I'm stuck in the role as *+$% on call.  Is there anyway out of this?  I've had females laugh at me when I propose to get serious.  Don't get me wrong, I love smashing, but I'm 27 and sometimes I feel like I'm on the clock.  Most of the males in my family, from HS. have kids, a family etc,
grin.gif

27, eh....sounds like you need to do a self-evaluation or check the types of girls you flocking too.
Can't turn garden tools into housewives.

27, eh....sounds like you need to do a self-evaluation or check the types of girls you flocking too.
Can't turn garden tools into housewives.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

grin.gif

bro hang in there.
after hundreds of broads smashed and all the rest of the failed attempts inbetween, the sour relationships, the "i dont want a man" story yet get a boyfriend 2 days later even though you had sex with her in the same week, the "youre too much of a player/prettyboy/blah blah blah to date seriously" lines that im sure you probally got too (i dont know u like that but im giving u the benefit of the doubt)
I thought I was going to be a pirate or some !%%@. smashing girls as i please, never buy a home to raise a family in and basically just have random kids with random broads.

matter of fact there was this chick named kendra. skinny lil light skin model type broad. beautiful. loved the same stuff i did. got along great. I was giving my all to get this girl to be MINE.

all she would do is call me when she needed a favor, wanted to smoke, or wanted to poke. but would not give me a +*+%!$# chance romantically. Had to leave her alone.

Then I met the girl ima be with forever out the the +*+%!$# blue.

swear to God. 

if they dont wanna be the one, then theyre not the one, so just take them for what their worth, but dont give up. 

you dont gotta look for it, it will come to you.

Now that broad looking stupid cause no one wants her the way i did and she bases how other men treat her on how i did and she knows it will never compare so she will be eternally sad and alone.

dont trip bro. it will all come together

Originally Posted by KingJay718

grin.gif

bro hang in there.
after hundreds of broads smashed and all the rest of the failed attempts inbetween, the sour relationships, the "i dont want a man" story yet get a boyfriend 2 days later even though you had sex with her in the same week, the "youre too much of a player/prettyboy/blah blah blah to date seriously" lines that im sure you probally got too (i dont know u like that but im giving u the benefit of the doubt)
I thought I was going to be a pirate or some !%%@. smashing girls as i please, never buy a home to raise a family in and basically just have random kids with random broads.

matter of fact there was this chick named kendra. skinny lil light skin model type broad. beautiful. loved the same stuff i did. got along great. I was giving my all to get this girl to be MINE.

all she would do is call me when she needed a favor, wanted to smoke, or wanted to poke. but would not give me a +*+%!$# chance romantically. Had to leave her alone.

Then I met the girl ima be with forever out the the +*+%!$# blue.

swear to God. 

if they dont wanna be the one, then theyre not the one, so just take them for what their worth, but dont give up. 

you dont gotta look for it, it will come to you.

Now that broad looking stupid cause no one wants her the way i did and she bases how other men treat her on how i did and she knows it will never compare so she will be eternally sad and alone.

dont trip bro. it will all come together

Back
Top Bottom