I'm Sooooo Anxioouus...So meet me at 11:30, I love the way you're talkin' dirty....

36 ounces

Banned
Joined Jun 17, 2008
I been meaning to make a post for this for a while now, it's so well deserved....

...One of my favorite cut songs. Ever.

Joined Mar 28, 2009
this song is very dope, but differences will forever be the best song he has ever made....

Joined Aug 14, 2007
Originally Posted by MrWavez

but differences will forever be the best song he has ever made

Take that back, now. He made this song & video smooth as hell though. Definite fav.

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Freshman year of college right there...

...that was the official ''when it's a sock on the door, don't knock son'' smashin' soundtrack right there.

That whole album went off...

...good *%%%.

Man, him & Timbo need to stop @#%@$#%$+!#' - I mean, they might as well just pair up one more time for old time's sake...

Joined May 21, 2004
 constants spins , i still love the album . The whole class of R&B he was in had some serious tracks . 

Joined May 14, 2005
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

The switch up in the video.
That part had everybody back home "ticking" for about a two-year stretch....

the Final Warning Interlude w/ Aaliyah & None Of Ya Friends Business went off too....

Joined Mar 17, 2007
If u ever need to spice up ur relationship, put this on and ask your girl to give u a lap dance. sparks will fly! Put it on repeat over and over.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now