Im sorry but it still bothers me when hispanics, asians and white ppl use the N word

Originally Posted by GoinHam

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Because Asians are cooler than Black

JK
laugh.gif
...But what's up with all these hate from the black community towards us in this thread?
eyes.gif

there's no hate. its just the painfully obvious observation that threads that portray asians in a negative light get locked much quicker than threads talking bad about any other race.
Get out of here fam, you stay timing it or something?
If something portrays anything bad about anyone it, gets locked. PERIOD. Black White Asain Latino.

Yall stay playing the race game too much.
And HoisanHaze is a lame, everyone is quick to jump on an entire race when one dude is going nuts "trying to represent"
Get outta here.

These threads should stop, everytime a race thread get posted, it insinuates with Bans and Warnings.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So are you guys saying Dirty is a racist? Asian Supremacist?[/color]
nerd.gif
nobody said anything about dirty...he isnt the only asian admin

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Harlem On The Rise wrote:
What SOOO cool about the N word that people who are not of African decent have this desire to use it in the first place??
What's sooo cool about the N word that people of ANY decent have the desire to use it?

Last time I checked, it was a very disrespectful word that was used to torment and slander a lot of peoples blood relatives. At one point in time, people were being beat, raped, and forced to work while being called the N word. Now, you want to keep saying it? Complete disrespect. It doesn't matter what race you are....it's ridiculous...

Other races saying it: Complete disrespect, ridiculous and ******ed.
Black people saying it: Complete disrespect. Imagine if your ancestors are looking down on you while you are using an offspring of the very word that they were tormented with.
smh.gif

And don't tell me "It has an "a" on the end, so it's different" - BS. Same word.

EDIT:

And dude knew exactly what he was doing when he started this thread. Wanted some attention with 10+ pages and a bunch of bans....
smh.gif

Black people started using the N word on a large scale amungst one another in THE LAST 2 generations (1975-2000) & now... You mean to tell me WE are the ones that created this N word phenomenon?? When white people had been using the word for about 400+ years before then (and STILL haven't stopped mind you)... a 30, 40, 50, or 60 year old whiteman isnt using the N word cause he heard Ice Cube say it... But I guess we're suppose to believe his children, grandchildren, nieces and nephews are using it for THAT reason...
eyes.gif

Please point out where I said black people created the N word phenomenon and where I said white people use it because of hip hop...

You made those comments and placed a smiley that's rolling it's eyes like you were debating things I said. I said nothing along those lines. I'mstill trying to figure out what exactly you were replying to....
There's always such a push for blacks to stop using it, but White people have a LONGER history of using the word then we EVER will... & whats gonna stop a white person from using it?? Rappers not saying it?? Come on... I hope most of you are smarter than that...
It will NEVER end. Whether it's a non-black race "trying to look cool" or the people who pick it up from the environment the livein, it will never end. Even if every single black person quit today, you would still hear it....

The push for black people to stop using it is because 9/10 times you hear the word - it is a black person saying it. People think that it will fade away ifblack people stop. Will never happen.

It's a disgrace for ANY race to use it, but other races using it is just dumb....

It depends on my mood or the situation, my (non black) boys might say it every now and than and I don't mind but when people I don't know always sayingit, than I'm like "ayooo, chill".

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Most of the hispanics who say it are black though
Not at all. Plenty of J. Lo's and Rick Martin's running around saying the n word after every sentence.

StaXX wrote:
There was a thread about Asian eyes that got locked with the quickness. 3 pages?
There was also a thread on African American noses that made it to 15 pages I believe.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Didn't they both get locked around the same time though?

Is it too unbelievable that a mod came on at a certain time and locked all the inappropriate threads at once?

You know they don't live on here righT?
laugh.gif

You kids crack me up.

I wish Ben Baller would chime in on why he drops it on the reg....i can remember a thread in the past where he said he was in a black frat, had 1/2 black kids,and obviously a black wife (at the time)....don't know what his rationale was tho...
smh.gif

It's just a word.....

Don't blame non-blacks for using the word...blame these ignant (ignorant) thug rappers....

my two cents

I'm fully black and I never liked when any race said it, I tried to
keep them from saying it but I realized I can't control anyone....people
Are going to do what they want, at this point I refrain from sayinh
It just cause there's really no need for it

And for the record Asians stop saying just stopped seriously its not
You....white people same and Spanishs I always gave a pass to

If it bothers you so much, why don't you say something? Why complain on a message board? If it's really that big of a deal, get up, tap on theshoulders and speak up. If not, you are just as bad as they are.

I hope black people can get an understanding on why I use it. Like I said before I'm Vietnamese, and I use the word. Trust me, if I can stop using theword, I would. Especially since I know better that it offends some black people. There is no need for me to use the word to look cool or feel cool. Believe me,I call my brother N____a on a daily basis,when nobody is around. And we both know that it does offend some black people. It really is the environment that Igrew up in. You can tell me to substitute it with dude, bro, bruh, compadre, blood, cuz, amigo, or whatever, but I never grew up using those words in a lovingmanner as much as I did with the N-word. The best I can explain it is, you can take the man out the hood , but you can't take the hood out of the man. Myboys and I don't need to flaunt that we are from the hood. Most of us moved out, except my boy and I. But no matter where we move to, some of the hoodculture that we picked up as kids, are still ingrained in us. It's nothing for me to be ashamed of. I know my black folks that I grew up with have noproblem with me saying it. Just like some of you brothas on here, that are giving a pass to certain people that can use it. I mean it's something to thinkabout for you brothas. Some of us Asian cats grew up no different from you in the ghetto. The only difference we had was we had our own culture that ourparents taught us blended in with hood culture. I know plenty of other Asians like Chinese, Laos, Filipino, and Cambodian that use the word for this veryreason.

I'm not going to even bother commenting on this thread ...Too many ignorant dudes that don't know what they're talking about
grin.gif

Its funny to me how Hispanics get a pass.

There are black latinos, but they go CRAZY if you call them black. Especially the Dominicans.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Ok I'm not reading 15 pages but is anyone seriously defending non-blacks using the word?

Yea I am wondering the same thing.
I just read the entire thread, and just like I expected it's full of nonsense...

I never participate in these racial threads, but sometimes I just read em to see what kind of comments people are going to post.

When it comes to the "using the N word" thread (which is usually revisited every couple of months) you can usually count on some non-black peopledefending their use of the word by saying that it's a term that they use all the time with their black friends. Even if that is the case, they know that it's not a word that you can just say toany black person. So no matter how comfortable they are with those that they use it with, theystill understand the power and meaning behind the word. I don't have that big of an issue with them as I do with the black people who allow someone outsidetheir race to accept someone calling them the N word. People will only do to you what you allow them to...so like Haze said, have some respect for yourself andyour people and don't allow that foolishness to continue.

Originally Posted by floacism

Its funny to me how Hispanics get a pass.

There are black latinos, but they go CRAZY if you call them black. Especially the Dominicans.

They are confused

I grew up in the hood with black people. they always said i was an honorary black person because im a dark hispanic and i get along with them so well.

and op, if it bothered you so much why didnt you tell them something instead of coming to a message board and act like a female.

For those askin why he didn't say anything to them cats, and came on NT Didn't he say he was in Bensonhurst??

I'm guessin you guys NEVER heard of Yusef Hawkins??
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom