Im sorry but it still bothers me when hispanics, asians and white ppl use the N word

Im sitting in this pizzeria in BK, though and im hearing these two bum *%! dudes rappin and saying N word after every sentence. Mind you (to my NY NTers) im inbensonhurst right now

im asian and i admit i use it a few times, but never when im in public. mostly when i sing along to songs in my room/car lol

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HoisanHaze

I say it every now and then and I'm Asian. I also live in the projects with Afrikan AmeriKans if that matter, I know I know, It doesn't justify the use of the word but everyone around me uses it so...........
Wut?

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Eh. Completely disagree. But w/e.
wait... what are you saying?

I don't say it but I laugh hysterically when someone says it, and I usually call them on it.

I say it every now and then and I'm Asian. I also live in the projects with Afrikan AmeriKans if that matter, I know I know, It doesn't justify the useof the word but everyone around me uses it so...........

how about black people should've set an example and stop using it period, only reason people still rock it is cuz its been flipped into hiphop slang

Originally Posted by HoisanHaze

I say it every now and then and I'm Asian. I also live in the projects with Afrikan AmeriKans if that matter, I know I know, It doesn't justify the use of the word but everyone around me uses it so...........

so what?

indifferent.gif

i hate how in my school blacks makes jokes about me calling me Jackie Chan etc

and when i make a funny black joke that has nothing to do with slavery, they get there little feelings hurt...

pathetic..

Originally Posted by ninjahood

how about black people should've set an example and stop using it period, only reason people still rock it is cuz its been flipped into hiphop slang

I agree with Ninjahood. If us black people want other races to stop saying the word, we should stop using it to set an example.

I don't use it.

I don't care if someone else uses it.

Black people made it mainstream. Ya'll flipped it for everyone,
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom