Im sorry but it still bothers me when hispanics, asians and white ppl use the N word

Originally Posted by ninjahood

how about black people should've set an example and stop using it period, only reason people still rock it is cuz its been flipped into hiphop slang
word.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Asian Americans basically got the same treatment as African Americans except

You are an idiot if you really believe that.

Whatever. Call me what you want.

Its not like i said African Americans didnt go through anything and here you guys go getting hurt.

I'm willing to be open to anybodys opinion, though. Tomorrow.... its too late for me to stay up this long.

so instead of reading actual responses (like mine
ohwell.gif
) we gotta resort to name calling...

The word is just so catchy and a good filler

like if you don't have anything to say just fill it with that word.

Its not like i said African Americans didnt go through anything and here you guys go getting hurt.

I'm willing to be open to anybodys opinion, though. Tomorrow.... its too late for me to stay up this long.

No ones getting hurt.

You just made a moronic statement and I called you on it.

when the word becomes cool and and get inserted into pop culture, of course people are going to say it.

it annoys me when anyone says the N word, black people included. that word was used to disrespectfully describe a race as a whole and yet that same racechanges er to a and now its ok to say it.....but only if its said from one member of the race to another?

im pretty sure it doesnt work that way.

HueyP in LouieV wrote:

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

No ones getting hurt.

Then fill me in fam.

p0tat0 5alad wrote:
Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

t0xicman wrote:
as a representative of the white race, i would like to point out that alot of black people overplay their past when other races had it just as tough.

the asian race
my fellow white brothers in the Great Britain drugged the chineese of opium and raped them on deals. they controlled parts of china from them and set up colonies around the asian islands. they just recently gave back HK to them.

my white race done shipped 1/2 the *** americans during WWII to things similar to concentration camps.

china was pretty much in an isolationism period, even set up the great wall of china. and American stuck their hands down the chineese throats to make them trade and whatnot.

now if all the black people would get the mentality of omg my grand-daddy was a slave, give me some reperations or pity, we can possibly be moving forward.

WHITE POWER!

But ANYway... I don't get this "no one should say it" theory... So BLACK people should STOPsaying the N word because by us saying it, it makes it ok for OTHER races to??
eyes.gif

whether you want to admit it or not, you know damn well that "black" culture is portrayed on television as being "hip/cool/urban/etc." Acting "black" is the closest some people may get to being cool (or getting accepted). Not saying this will even work but as far as I can see, this will never happen.

Cole "Train" (from the Gears of War video game franchise) is one of the most over-the-top stereotypical black character you will find in video games but damn if half of the players who play on Cog don't pick him.

And for the people that say someone can act like a "N" word. What exactly does that entail? I know it's original meaning was for a "a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.". But does that definition still hold true today? Would it be okay if a non-black person said another non-black person is acting like a "N" word? Would you get offended?

There's THOUSANDS of OTHER words in the English language to use... Whats so special about the N Word?? Weather or notacting black is cool or popular irrelevent is ... Saying the N word seems to be the ONLY privilege one can name to being black...

There's MILLIONS of other things "black" people do, THOUSANDS of other words we use... Why the N word tho??...

If someone has the DESIRE to use that word, regardless of their rationale, they may have to look a little further @ themselves and how theyfeel about the other races...

Africans were stolen

raped,

murdered

tortured

shackeled on boats like sardines in their own feces unable to move for 6 months smelling what could be their family member rotting beside them

Our whole history was stolen..

Millions upon millions of stolen africans were slaughtered

Families severed and split up..

Dude our ancestors were SOLD like a pair of nikes..
smh.gif

While your ancestors were tricked into coming, we had no choice..

They wasn't stomping your new born baby skull in cuz they caught you trying to learn to read..

So FOH with that...

You're an Idiot...

The replies in here just get more and more outlandish. Why don't you guys just let other people be? If you don't like it then say something. Other thenthat keep it movin.

It'll be better if ALL people stopped using the word if there are those who get bothered/offended. I'm Asian and i don't use the word.

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Africans were stolen

raped,

murdered

tortured

shackeled on boats like sardines in their own feces unable to move for 6 months smelling what could be their family member rotting beside them

Our whole history was stolen..

Millions upon millions of stolen africans were slaughtered

Families severed and split up..

Dude our ancestors were SOLD like a pair of nikes..
smh.gif

While your ancestors were tricked into coming, we had no choice..

They wasn't stomping your new born baby skull in cuz they caught you trying to learn to read..

So FOH with that...

You're an Idiot...

Asian Americans built the rail roads and they were forced out of the country...

African Americans got to stay in the country at least after they were freed.

Asian Americans gets tricked into coming here, they build the rail roads

they get whipped, lynched , etc..

They didnt even no any English. African Americans knew enough English to communicate.

then they get forced out of the country.....

With that said, quite if you dont know the history in Asian Slavery.

also, young satelite or whatever your name is, read what this guy wrote couple pages ago....

EDIT: I also got add to all blacks crying about slavery this slavery that, I understand your pain but till this day blacks are still crying about it like its the 1800s. I bet you guys don't know that at the same time there was slavery in the south there was slavery up North. My people (Taishanese) was the first chinese to step foot on this country (Gold Mountain we call it). They came to my towns in the southern province of China tricked all my people there was gold to be found and shipped over thousands and thousands of TaiShanese here, just to find to find out we were building the railroads for the whites. Back in the Days we had Long pony tails that goes down our backs and we were whipped and lynched by our own pony tails. At least the blacks get to stay in America, we were the first people to ever be banned from in America. Many of my family in Taishan have stories of how the white man did us, but unlike you people (yea i said it, You People) we don't cry about it.

Again, im not saying what the African Americans went through was nothing because it was a HUGE problem.

But so was Asian Slavery.

HueyP in LouieV wrote:

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

No ones getting hurt.

Then fill me in fam.

Blacks were involuntarily brought to these shores by the millions

slave-ship_picture1.jpg

1789SlaveShip%24Brummett72dpi550pxw.jpg

Millions dying during capture, millions dying during transportation and millions dying on America soil.

UnfinishedBusiness.gif

Asians didn't begin voluntarily immigrating to America en masse until the 19th century...hundreds of years after blacks had been cut off from their land,humanity and culture. About 200 Asian Americans were lynched during a contentious year period of violent intolerance directed at Asian Americans....almost 200blacks were lynched in 2 days during the New York City draft riots alone.

There is no comparison.

Originally Posted by t0xicman

There's MILLIONS of other things "black" people do, THOUSANDS of other words we use... Why the N word tho??...

Saying the N word doesnt land you in jail like stealing and killing do.

Yea cause you KNOW black people are the ONLY ones that commit crimes right...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by t0xicman

Saying the N word doesnt land you in jail like stealing and killing do.

Yea cause you KNOW black people are the ONLY ones that commit crimes right...
eyes.gif

Oh oh

it's about to get better up in here,,,,,

*grabs chair and popcorn

Like I said we lost our culture

Our heritage

our idenity

So what we knew just enough to comprehend

What good was that?

you act as if once the slaves were freed everything was roses
smh.gif

But atleast you got to stay..

Slaves and Freed slaves were Illiterate!

they wasn't allowed to read

They were tricked into share cropping

they were still treated like slaves

400+ years of slavery still impacts the black community til this day...

You can't just get over that **%@..

YOU CANNOT COMPARE ASIAN SLAVERY TO BLACK SLAVERY

Back
Top Bottom