I'm sorry but the little weirdo made a hit..

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

idk y charles gets so much hate... the pink lavalamp is a good cd... and brooklyn girls is
pimp.gif
you a follower of the "Sonic Philosophy?"
indifferent.gif

that pink lavalamp is trash

indifferent.gif

Nah Pink Lavalamp is
pimp.gif

It's just cool to hate on dude right now.
He does open his mouth and say some stuff but to not give jack his jacket is just hateful

yo isn't that girl at the end at the magazine stand a bang bros girl? i swear i've seen some of her work

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

idk y charles gets so much hate... the pink lavalamp is a good cd... and brooklyn girls is
pimp.gif
you a follower of the "Sonic Philosophy?"
indifferent.gif

that pink lavalamp is trash
yea since i listened to the pink lavalamp and thought it was good i believe in the sonic philosophy and that ur just a robot tryin to stop me fromgettin to the end of the zone. and pink is the color of life.

indifferent.gif

whoops, im so sorry NT. i just went to his wiki and myspace page and dude seems a lil weirder then i thought.

and yea whats good with sonic, its his number 1 friend on myspace and wiki says something about a sonic philosophy. and he is obsessed with pink.

i heard the song on Youtube, cant remember a thing he said,but i remember liking the beat.

Heres the info on sonic.

at the very beginning when he was talkin about jews and such., i was like "aight, cool whatever" then he said that he thinks God is a woman. and imlike "ehhh, aiight whatever do u"........

but he lost me and i cut it off when he explained about the color pink and enterin a woman how all that is circular like a sonic the hedgehog move.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yo NT put me onto this dude. nh

what mixtape should i be peepin.
this song is pretty
pimp.gif

The song is pretty good, but they should have made him record that over he sounded lazy as hell.

Hell yea. I'm so happy dudes is kinda coming around on Charles.

I feel like if people just listened to his music before they found out about his persona, he'd have more fans. But its whatever.

Hamilton will blow up in 09 if Brooklyn Girls goes nationwide instead of just NY..

His annoying !*+ voice renders this song unlistenable. The chorus is catchy though.

He's better than I thought, but this is a hit. Still don't think he's as good other newcomers like Wale, Asher, or Dom

Back
Top Bottom