I'm starting to hate Wells Fargo.

Wells Fargo sucks

they cashed someone elses check from my account for $950; HOW THE HELL DOES THIS HAPPEN?!?!

I called a million times, raised hell in branches and all they kept saying was we have to do an investigation and wouldn't give me my $950 back so I threatened legal action and I was dead serious about it and they finally credited $950 back to my account.

But it was unbelievable how bad the service was and the fact they would not own up to it and give me my damn $950 back; after that incident I left them and I had been with Wachovia for 10+ years before WF bought them and never had one issue.

Cot datum!

Sorry to here that.

My WF is super weird. Kept asking me if I was still going to deposit any more checks cause it was "too frequent."

I thought the bank would be happy to hold my money since they basically take that money and loan it out.

LOL! Just got a similar letter today from BOA and they went ahead and changed my Savings to another Checking cause I had the same problem.

Most times (not all) it's the individuals they have working in your specific branch. Surprisingly, even though it's the same big *** company and the policies shouldn't change - circumstances could very depending on the teller doing your transaction and whether they know their stuff or how lenient that particular person is. Just get to know your tellers/bankers and they'll be a lot more willing to let things slide or look for solutions to work around particular instances.

But the the switching of a savings to checking isn't a bank thing, but more or less a government regulation thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom