Im sure Im late as hell....but this $@%+! Pill is hard vol. 'Trap Goin Ham'

thought he was just another trap rapper (^video is hard btw), till my G put me on his mixtape $!!$. Definitely a T.I xKiller Mike influence in this man....

good to hear a new ATL N' thats still tryna spit....

wait, so yall N's aint up on this? Or am so late nobody feel like commenting?

Cuz I know yall check for this this south $%+# more than I do....

We been up on that , illionaire posted the video a few months back

but very appreciated tho , where is dude from???

figured it had to be posted cuz I've heard this song before, just never paid it attention until I heard his 4180: The Prescription tape.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

figured it had to be posted cuz I've heard this song before, just never paid it attention until I heard his 4180: The Prescription tape.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Definitely a T.I x Killer Mike influence in this man...
Is this some sort of Sarcasm?
no, deadass. Did you listen to his 4180 mixtape? The N' can spit. Obviously Im not saying he'sthe equal to both artists, but there is tracks on that mixtape where he definitely reminds me of Tip, and you can def tell he was influenced my Killer Miketoo...

And he F's with Killer Mike, they got tracks together....

that tape go hard Dre, fareal.

Maybe is because I went into it expecting OJ Da Juiceman/Wacka Flocka esque music and it caught me off guard....I mean, its still 95% drug talk lol, but itsdef more of the on the T.I side of "Im actually tryna rap" than the adlib-heavy @++% you hear coming out of ATL right now....

I mean, dude rappin over Biggie beats and all that...

listen to this track with him & Killer Mike - http://www.thefader.com/2009/01/28/freeload-pill-f-killer-mike-the-work-s-hard/

Son gotta tape? his video was on vlad and wshh , i thought he was just a regular dude who sprung the 200 dollars to get on wshh and vlad

Nah its a good comparison. I felt the TI/Mike thing too. Son has BARS but he needs to go around the world hit a museum up or something...he's clever butall he knows is the block
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Nah its a good comparison. I felt the TI/Mike thing too. Son has BARS but he needs to go around the world hit a museum up or something...he's clever but all he knows is the block
laugh.gif

word. In order to progress, he's def gonna have to expand his view. Dude makes The Clipse content sound like U2
laugh.gif

Trap Goin Ham! Pill can definitely spit. Yall gotta peep the Freddie Gibbs song he's on.

The way he flips those R&B tracks kinda reminds me of them old 50 Cent/G-Units days too.

killed that Beyonce "Put A Ring On It"...."blow-oh-oh-oh....oh-oh-oh"
laugh.gif
.... 'Dimes Of Hard' is serious too.

Dude shot up my rankings like Perry Jones when I saw that highlight vid....

i finished some northern cali good about 15 minutes ago
threw this on
and it is now officially one of my favorite mixtapes of the year
"DREAMIN"
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom