I'm thinking about quitting....

BigDanes89

formerly bigdanes14
I'm contemplating stopping my dank smoking. I don't smoke a lot, just occassionally. But lately it feels like every other day I've been burnin because at least one of my friends got some. I live in Cali so our green is always GOOD, and I love smokin out wit my friends. But i just feel I need to stop for some reason. I can easily stop, that's not a problem. But do I really want too?I dunno, for those who care or have stopped tolken WHAT's your life like now or your reason for stopping? (Haters R Welcomed)

cool story bro

laugh.gif

I smoke too much too, it's not because I want too.. my friends always wanna cheif so i'm like sureeeeeee

I would quit just to get that HIGH back like after a month

just live bro.. what are your reasons for wanting to quit? doesn't sound like you really want to.

All jokes aside though, I feel as though quitting is a personal decision and the fact that you came on here to tell a board full of people who do smoke (me included), that you are going to partake in such an action is just you trying to tell us that you get piff because you live in California and you want to see who else does or doesn't smoke so you can see if smoking is still cool among today's society. I for one think you should quit because it doesn't seem like you do it for the same reasons a lot of other people do, either that or you smoke with the wrong people.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

just live bro.. what are your reasons for wanting to quit? doesn't sound like you really want to.

I don't really have a reason. In highschool I was curious why people liked smoking trees and why people thought it was bad. So I tried it and liked it. During the past years, Everytime I smoked it was fun and had a lot of GOOD memories. Now I'm in college and yesterday I burned wit friends and went bowling (AWSOME). At this moment, I just feel I have no need to smoke anymore.

Originally Posted by bigdanes14

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

I don't really have a reason. In highschool I was curious why people liked smoking trees and why people thought it was bad. So I tried it and liked it. During the past years, Everytime I smoked it was fun and had a lot of GOOD memories. Now I'm in college and yesterday I burned wit friends and went bowling (AWSOME). At this moment, I just feel I have no need to smoke anymore.
then there's your answer... give it a rest.

ive had these feeling as well only cause i hate smoking alone and normally smoke with my girls bro but he smokes like everyday and i can tell its like a must for him so when ever he hits me up to go outside i normally tell hit him up with the naw im good today just too see weather im good or not. ill do this for like a week or 2 and i always feel fine.

dont get me wrong yes i would rather be out there doing it but takeing these lil break tend to make it better once you pack it again
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

leave it alone for a lil while...just make it more infrequent n you'll enjoy it more when you do smoke. I don't see a need or reason to completely leave it alone...but once in a while isn't gonna do any harm.

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

All jokes aside though, I feel as though quitting is a personal decision and the fact that you came on here to tell a board full of people who do smoke (me included), that you are going to partake in such an action is just you trying to tell us that you get piff because you live in California and you want to see who else does or doesn't smoke so you can see if smoking is still cool among today's society. I for one think you should quit because it doesn't seem like you do it for the same reasons a lot of other people do, either that or you smoke with the wrong people.

Why didn't you comment back on his post?
and I agree with him on most of it

blacksheep I would like to know the reasons why you smoke? 

Quit smoking... Start vaporizing.... No harm and you're lungs will thankyou.

You don't have to quit... Take advantage of the good Cali bud.

Back
Top Bottom