i'M THROWING A PARTY NT VOL. YOU'RE INVITED

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Worst part is if I was in New York I would prolly roll throuh. I'd be expecting some Eyes Wide Shut #%%% though.

You walk in and just see a bunch of guys in robes sacrificing a dude dressed like Elton John
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

this is what happens when dudes try too hard.

indifferent.gif

I hope this wasn't aimed at me

I'm having a party, there'll be liqour and music....and women that I don't want anyone else talking to. Thread turned into people making a mockeryof my beliefs which I find amusing. How is this trying too hard?

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by nicefro

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

arent you gay?
It's your thread.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Exactly what I thought
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

A little perturbed at your "I wanna live in eternity with the deviants and sluts" comment

laugh.gif
sentiment still stands, ignore the f yo thread part

You guys need to stop frontin. Who would u rather party with? A goodie 2 shoes church goer? Or a Satanist? The concept of heaven doesn't sound appealing to me. I wanna be in hell with all the sexual deviants and sluts.
Dude you scare the %!*@ out of me and the sad part is I know your friends are more hardcore Satanist than you
frown.gif
My super evil sixteen Marilyn Manson edition

Originally Posted by cronicmole

You guys need to stop frontin. Who would u rather party with? A goodie 2 shoes church goer? Or a Satanist? The concept of heaven doesn't sound appealing to me. I wanna be in hell with all the sexual deviants and sluts.
Dude you scare the %!*@ out of me and the sad part is I know your friends are more hardcore Satanist than you
frown.gif
My super evil sixteen Marilyn Manson edition
No, my friends are NOT Satanists.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Worst part is if I was in New York I would prolly roll throuh. I'd be expecting some Eyes Wide Shut #%%% though.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

laugh.gif
Homie wants to chill with pedophiles, rapists and trannies
sick.gif
this is not what i meant by sexual deviant

rape and pedophilia is despicable.

Im still trying to understand how youre going to tell people they cant talk to the women that are there
laugh.gif
. What kind of party is that
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom