I'm throwing a refugee benefits concert with Talib Kweli, Immortal Technique, Pete Rock + More (tick

What's up NT,

I would like to inform you all of an upcoming refugee benefits concert I have organized taking place at The Howard Theater on June 4[sup]th[/sup]. This event was put together in response to recent political developments in the United States that have reignited discussions surrounding refugees, immigrants, and the identity of the nation. 100% of all proceeds will go to The Patricia Fleming Foundation and Do Your Part Disaster Response Team. These organizations work to protect refugees and displaced persons who have been victims of war, gender-based violence, torture, rape, and other forms of harm. The concert will feature performances from legendary hip-hop artists Talib Kweli, Pete Rock, Immortal Technique, myself and many other special guests. It was also feature a community exhibit with civic leaders and groups engaged in social justice work including women’s rights, education, the arts, immigration, refugee assistance work, and more.

I have included the link below if you would like to purchase a ticket. If you are unable to attend but would like to donate to the Patricia Fleming Foundation, you have that option as well included in the link.   

https://barsandborders.eventbrite.com/

https://soundcloud.com/sherifmattar703

I really appreciate everyone's support on this! Thank you all. 

- Sherif Mattar 

kweli is trash live.  his voice is horrible in concert sounds like a cartoon character who just hit puberty

jean grae > >>>>>> 

immortal technique is the definition of boring af.  

only people i know who listen to immortal technique are white people. 

pete rock is the gawd though 
smokin.gif

good luck 

Last edited:

kweli is trash live.  his voice is horrible in concert sounds like a cartoon character who just hit puberty

jean grae > >>>>>> 

immortal technique is the definition of boring af.  

only people i know who listen to immortal technique are white people. 

pete rock is the gawd though 
smokin.gif

good luck 
Thanks bro. I've seen him live twice. Thought he was great both times. 

Back
Top Bottom