I'm tickled with what I won, but I don't know what I got! Edit Air Ultra Force 3/4

Edit: Thanks Wally and Sinner for the confirmation on the shoes. Sinner does that say White/Black/Hot Lime? Anyways yea I'm tickled so tickled I probablyposted in the wrong forum.
laugh.gif

Here's my pics I took.

357086433.jpg
357086477.jpg
357086461.jpg
357086497.jpg

Thanks for the help and comments.
wink.gif

laugh.gif

I had these shoes back in my freshmen year of college, I remember mowing yards and everything to save up for these, I just loved the neon. I won this DS pairon ebay and got them in today and they're better than expected, I mean beautiful but now I'm confused on what I have.
frown.gif

I've told myself all along that they're Air force V mids but I can't find anything to confirm this and the only pics I can find on the web are oflows and highs with the same midsole but the two neon lace holders are not on those two models. I'll have to post my own pics tommorrow but here'spics of the shoes from the auction.

c972_1.JPG
cf32_1.JPG
d40b_1.JPG
d858_1.JPG

Here's the pics of the lows and highs I found on the net but I'm still not sure if the mids is what I got.

Lows
nike-air-force-v-low-throwback-2.jpg

Highs

220926459_tp.jpg

What do you think? Any help would be appreciated.
wink.gif

Oh yea, I got them for $42.
pimp.gif

At first glance, I thought they were Air Force V's too... but I think those are Air Ultra Force 3/4

I'll dig around for some catalog pics...

sinner is right. ultra force 3/4. Non visible air version similiar to the air force 5

8customvn8.jpg

man i still wish i had the first issue of kicks w/ kg on the front. thats the issue with the black toe 14s right?!

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

The back looks like it will crumble. Try wearing them in the house for awhile first?
O no, I wouldn't even try to wear these even though they look good, display only. How'd you boys dig this back up.
laugh.gif

I had these when I was a kid, in blue/white. One of my favorite pair of kicks back then.

If they retroed these I would do it just for sentimental value.

very nice pick up, i remember when packers shoes first opened they had these and wanted 175, thats a STEAL at 42 bucks, and they are my size!

Back
Top Bottom