I'm tired of y'all New York _'s man ...

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by eastpointoutlaw

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Them gays come from California San fransisco, I don't have nothing to do with but if some grown men want to be other men than hell go for it THAT LEAVES MORE FEMALES FOR ME YES SIRRRR!!!!!! Ftw we got the best women, the best food REAL FOOD not that crap yall buy off a cart, good old fashion southern cooking, not none of that turkey bacon yall be eating LOL, and our women can cook and they don't look ruff, like some of these NYC chicks I be seeing( except them Latinas they fine as hell) ATL FTW
tired.gif

That's like saying...

"Are all people from ATL as dumb as you (for the ignorant statement)?"

P.S. I'm not gay, but hate ignorance
eyes.gif

Being that you took offense to my post, I'm assuming your are gay, and that you are from frisco, it's 09 nobody cares if you're in the closet stop catching feelings go taste the rainbow or something you skittle

laugh.gif

kramer.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Them gays come from California San fransisco, I don't have nothing to do with but if some grown men want to be other men than hell go for it THAT LEAVES MORE FEMALES FOR ME YES SIRRRR!!!!!! Ftw we got the best women, the best food REAL FOOD not that crap yall buy off a cart, good old fashion southern cooking, not none of that turkey bacon yall be eating LOL, and our women can cook and they don't look ruff, like some of these NYC chicks I be seeing( except them Latinas they fine as hell) ATL FTW
tired.gif

That's like saying...

eyes.gif

Being that you took offense to my post, I'm assuming your are gay, and that you are from frisco, it's 09 nobody cares if you're in the closet stop catching feelings go taste the rainbow or something you skittle
why would anyone from ATL speak on another cities gayness? On the real though ATLiens are cringing reading your unintelligent posts.
what would expect from someone from the south

Put up the same thing at the same exact time, yours was just bigger.... PAUSE

tired.gif

That's like saying...

eyes.gif

why would anyone from ATL speak on another cities gayness? On the real though ATLiens are cringing reading your unintelligent posts.

tired.gif

That's like saying...
eyes.gif
What are you talking about?
San Francisco is clearly and widely know as the gay capital of America.... where it's most accepted and where a LARGE amount of gay people reside.
Why you getting bent out of shape
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

tired.gif

That's like saying...
eyes.gif
San Francisco is clearly and widely know as the gay capital of America.... where it's most accepted and where a LARGE amount of gay people reside.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

tired.gif

That's like saying...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

who's bent out of shape? shut yo ol hannity %$! up. Atlanta is also a heavily gay centric city, which is all i was getting at. I dunno why you all woundup with bold font and @#%!.

Spaceman ask me do I care, like really I don't care who cringe,stop being sensative. You don't like what I have to say then cool LOL doesn't makeme none, besides everyone knows frisco is the gayest city in the USA maybe 2nd in the world to Australia, you got to be AYO because you butthurt like hell

Originally Posted by Dylishis

NYC is great... but nothing compares to Chicago. Not ever.
pimp.gif

<------- Look at what WE groom and shell out.
He went to school in NYC...

We need to not allow City A > City B threads on here, word to S&T. They NEVER end well. Everyone just reps their city and gets all hurt and startsthrowing out ******ed crap that makes no sense.

"______ > ______"

"^^^NO YOU'RE STUPID ______ > ______"

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom