I'M TRYING TO GET SHREDDED LIKE THIS DUDE (PIC)...WORD TO ANABOLIC STATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stronglifts (look it up and stick to it) cardio, keep junk to a minimum, replace drinks and sodas with water, add leafy greens to your diet. Add a protein shake in lieu of a snack. Start with that for 90 days, you'll figure the rest after that, promise.
thank you famb...

Thank you so much

Girls don't like massive dudes. It makes your **** look smaller too tho foreal
man...

If the dude in OP strolled up on 90% of chicks, they'd double take and yambs would tingle.

You sound like when small butt/small breasted women ask what's the hub-bub with big rumps and big teddies.

Its nature, b.

Women like big strong men.

looking good, you ever shed that midsection?

Put on a few lbs since during my home buying process (wild stressful eating like crazy, still worked out as always), Closed on the house end of June, moved in about 2 weeks ago, started cutting last week.

I was just asking, b.
I even said "no hate".

Se he blocks out his face cause of the grease?

Last edited:
View media item 1095523
[COLOR=#red]I'll be close in around 6 months...great progress already happening.

For the guys in here who work out post your stacks...and your workouts.

I'm using Wheybolic Extreme 60 Strength that has the miracle amino acid called Leucine. I've basically almost totally cut out carbs for now for the most part, and I'm taking CLA which does wonders for shaping. For working out I do a combination of cardio, HIIT, and resistance training. [/COLOR]

Na I'm good on stretching out the neck holes in my t shirts and putting muscle milk in my Cheerios. Im fine with the Bruce lee body.

haters gonna hate that is Lucky all day
Na I'm good on stretching out the neck holes in my t shirts and putting muscle milk in my Cheerios. Im fine with the Bruce lee body.

youd have to be like steroid big for that to happen

ppl consider me big an you can tell i lift, im lean muscular an i fit regular clothes all day

I`d stick to bb.com too many bro scientist on here, spend more time debating dumb stuff than actually going to the gym.

[COLOR=#red]BB.com gets even worse though.

Beef is done, no problems with you from here forward Audi. We can even disagree but it's better to do so in a way that can at least spur debate that others can learn from.

It would be nice if you and any others chime in from time to time with advice. Be that guy that pays forward by passing information on instead of keeping it to yourself.

[/COLOR]

ppl consider me big an you can tell i lift, im lean muscular an i fit regular clothes all day

But you're an ugly dude Audi.

lol

nothing is better on a friday morning that random disses from left field.

#NT

Last edited:

[COLOR=#red]Same here bro, even at my height and weight I still can go shopping at regular stores...I don't even do Big and Tall stores. Lean muscle is where it's at.[/COLOR]

Lol at my leanest I was 6'3 228 wearing L shirts and sz 34 jeans.

i be wearin L or M shirts an sz 33 pants an chicks all day be like "Al you needa be my personal trainer." "Al youre so big." "Al what should I eat?" "Al help me please my bf doesnt help me."

ok im done strokin my ego you get the point though

lean muscular>

Lol at my leanest I was 6'3 228 wearing L shirts and sz 34 jeans.

Damb b that's your leanest? U just a naturally big guy. Must be nice. I'm 6'4 190 L shirt and 32 waist (can easily fit a 30) and have to work my *** off to keep it. If I stop lifting my body shoots down to 175-180 with a quickness

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]For the guys interested here are the fundamentals of losing weight and fat, and gaining muscle. If one of the workout guys see anything totally off please correct me thank you.

First off use this link http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html and input your height, your current weight, and the current amount of physical activity you do. It will give a readout of the APPROXIMATE of calories you need to intake to either maintain your current weight, or to lose weight per week. This is a guideline and though everybody's body reacts differently it's a great estimate.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Ok so next diet is the keystone for getting in shape and losing weight. True you do not need to eliminate carbs totally to lose weight and burn fat...that's a more extreme technique and is inadvisable if you've never really pushed your body to the limits before. I use it to cut fast...I'm more of a mesomorph, I lose and cut fast but unfortunately I can put on fast if I don't watch it. Besides mesomorphs you have ectomorphs who are more of the slimmer wiry strong guys by nature. Then there are endomorphs who are the natural thick guys who tend to get "fat" easier.

Figuring your body type can help you customize your workout plan better...remember everybody is different and there is no one way of doing this.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Typically you want a diet that is balanced...carbs, proteins, and fat all serve a purpose. Carbs provide energy which is used as fuel for your muscles, proteins are the building blocks and repair substance for your muscles, fats help to regulate bodily functions and are used as storage. You want to reduce fat, but in all reality we can't live without it in our bodies.

With diet if possible you want to eliminate or at least greatly reduce processed foods...you want complex carbs not simple carbs...and example of simple carbs is junk food, complex carbs can be found in pasta ,potatoes, grains like rice and wheat, and also oatmeal. I would put down a percentage of carbs/proteins/fat, but again everybody is different...and to be honest when first getting into working out it's not smart to cold turkey change your diet, do it gradually, your body will react better. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Now that diet has been covered it's time to focus on exercise...

You have two basic types of exercise and one extra. Anaerobic, Aerobic, and Isometric. Anaerobic is exercise that doesn't require much oxygen...this is weight training, Aerobic uses oxygen...this is Cardio. Isometric doesn't involve muscle movement, just static resistance...this is like wall sits or stationary planks.

You have two camps and they fight back and forth...the cardio versus the weightlifters. Cardio burns more energy DURING exercise, but weight lifting burns more throughout the day as you are still burning calories well after lifting. Cardio alone will help you lose mass but it doesn't necessarily build muscle, weights will help build muscle of course but it doesn't benefit your cardiovascular system as efficiently as cardio.

IMO the best thing you can do to get lean muscle is to mix cardio with weight training, along with High Intensity Interval training which is basically what the Insanity type workouts are...or you could do sprint intervals in which you do a series of sprints with little rest in between.

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]As far as weights goes the general rule of thumb is less weight more reps benefits muscular endurance basically meaning you'll be able to do a specific movement longer without tiring as fast. You'll usually develop leaner muscle that way and become more cut. High weights low reps usually improves on pure strength...you will usually bulk up quicker and increase you max quicker this way.

I would download the weigh training apps on our smartphones to see which particular exercise works which muscle. Then develop a workout plan from their.[/COLOR]

I do lean gains IF an iifym.

Google it.

I'm talking about OP dishing out all these tips/advice. Not saying he's wrong, but, where da credentials b? Why should we listen to this?

Audi and Lucky are legit, they got pics that show they bout it. This dude seems like a pretender giving tips to himself...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom