I'M TRYING TO GET SHREDDED LIKE THIS DUDE (PIC)...WORD TO ANABOLIC STATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuffing-a-Popcorn-Bag-Into-Your-Mouth-At-a-Baseball-Game.gif

Last edited:
The sad thing is that dude in OP's pic is probably 5'6 which kills the whole thought of him being a muscle man.  short dudes always wanna get "big" to makeup for their height. 6'ft+ ftw.

I'm 6'6 245 lbs. I have met NTers in person who can verify, not one will say anything about being fat. I highly doubt you'd call me a little n**** to my face. Just saying my dude, not getting aggie or anything.
I just wanna know how your hips now.

Still fluid I hope.

[COLOR=#red]:lol: Somebody is catching feels

So you're 6'6 245?

At that size you better have played College Football

Or you are big for nothing

And if you played College Football why the ****** are you asking for advice on Niketalk?

Sounds mad suspicious to me[/COLOR]

think he's really that size cause if I'm not mistaken a member has met him before......i do think he exaggerates at times. we all know folks like that 
laugh.gif

Tread lightly.......

EWD got that 6'5 250 size, shut down half the field ability, cornerback, fluid hips.

He will always be cool in my book, wish I saw him post around more often tho

EWD hooped in college, if I'm not mistaken...

Speaking from experience... College basketball can really hide your natural size because you run so much...

So dude prolly could've played at 215-230...

But got out and bulked up to natural genetic size just off the strength of not running so much...

I gained 12 lbs and been away from the game for 2 years...

Either way if you played sports at high level there's no reason to come on Niketalk asking "How to get shredded"

Whats Niketalk got to offer that Netum Steed don't have to offer?

Last edited:
Either way if you played sports at high level there's no reason to come on Niketalk asking "How to get shredded"

Whats Niketalk got to offer that Netum Steed don't have to offer?
he's a former basketball player at 6'6 trying to get advice on how to obtain the physique of a 5'6" football player.

That's a legit question in my opinion. Different people display muscle groups differently. Especially ially when the height difference is so great. This is a bodybuilding question not a sports training one.

In my experience , training coached for a team will tell you what to do to improve performance not how to get your abs like another player.

Y'all obviously have spent more time trying to look good than being focused on increasing performance for a sport ( which is what ewd would most likely have learned)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom