I'M TRYING TO GET SHREDDED LIKE THIS DUDE (PIC)...WORD TO ANABOLIC STATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steezy mops up the club for his protein intake.

mop-the-floor-o.gif

Either way if you played sports at high level there's no reason to come on Niketalk asking "How to get shredded"

Whats Niketalk got to offer that Netum Steed don't have to offer?
he's a former basketball player at 6'6 trying to get advice on how to obtain the physique of a 5'6" football player.

That's a legit question in my opinion. Different people display muscle groups differently. Especially ially when the height difference is so great. This is a bodybuilding question not a sports training one.

are you ignoring that he said hes been lifting his whole life and knows everything? He said he didnt make this thread to ask anything...

Last edited:
Either way if you played sports at high level there's no reason to come on Niketalk asking "How to get shredded"

he's a former basketball player at 6'6 trying to get advice on how to obtain the physique of a 5'6" football player.

That's a legit question in my opinion. Different people display muscle groups differently. Especially ially when the height difference is so great. This is a bodybuilding question not a sports training one.

are you ignoring that he said hes been lifting his whole life and knows everything? He said he didnt make this thread to ask anything...
Quote that, I must have missed it

In my experience , training coached for a team will tell you what to do to improve performance not how to get your abs like another player.

Y'all obviously have spent more time trying to look good than being focused on increasing performance for a sport ( which is what ewd would most likely have learned)
I agree...

It's not the same...

Look at NBA players...

They're not the most aesthetically appealing guys body wise. They're normally wirey..

Cats like Lebron and Xavier McDaniel aren't the norm.

So I could see someone wanting to know

Hell, I want to know. I know how to train for hoops...

But to get the ladies mirin'?

Naw... I'm new to that

In my experience , training coached for a team will tell you what to do to improve performance not how to get your abs like another player.

Y'all obviously have spent more time trying to look good than being focused on increasing performance for a sport ( which is what ewd would most likely have learned)

where you get this 5'6 stuff from? dude is 6'1

I know im a broken record, but he's not shredded or even ripped, hes just cut

I used to want to be like that, but I want to be a model and have an agile looking physique, that guy screams blunt force

Fontaine - I find it hard to believe that your college program didn't incorporate any sort of Olympic lifting in your training....

at the minimum, you should know the basics. If not, someone needs to take a SERIOUS look at who is in charge of coming up with the program for its athletes. Doing yall a complete disservice.

Dudes taking shots at EWD? I don't know cat at all, but son has like a hundred choppers in His crib. I think he served in the military as well based on some of his vids reviews. I'd tread lightly with tuff guy talk as well.

most of these dudes who talk that talk aint about that action....you just kinda chuckle at it and keep it moving. Nerds be hitting report when you say something back 

Little ****** flex the hardest.

[COLOR=#red]I'm 6'6 245 lbs. I have met NTers in person who can verify, not one will say anything about being fat. I highly doubt you'd call me a little n**** to my face. Just saying my dude, not getting aggie or anything.[/COLOR]

K.

A lil ***** mentally is a lil *****, regardless of size. Just a big, lil *****.
Lol so petty

K.

[COLOR=#red]:lol: You know nothing about me. I've done and seen s*** on some black ops steeze that would have made you fold like a little chick bro. I got medals and awards to show for it and no I ain't talking military either. The process alone weeds out weak peeps.

Keep trying though, you amuse me child.[/COLOR]

Dudes taking shots at EWD? I don't know cat at all, but son has like a hundred choppers in His crib. I think he served in the military as well based on some of his vids reviews. I'd tread lightly with tuff guy talk as well.

ask me how much i care... srsly

K.

[COLOR=#red]:lol: You know nothing about me. I've done and seen s*** on some black ops steeze that would have made you fold like a little chick bro. I got medals and awards to show for it and no I ain't talking military either. The process alone weeds out weak peeps.

You've seen black op scenarios that weren't military based? You've got medals and awards that aren't military based as well? You XBOX Achievement *** *****

Last edited:
K.

all that work and you still AINT shredded, pathetic

K.

laugh.gif
You know nothing about me. I've done and seen s*** on some black ops steeze that would have made you fold like a little chick bro. I got medals and awards to show for it and no I ain't talking military either. The process alone weeds out weak peeps.

Keep trying though, you amuse me child.
j/p  im here for the lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom