Im $+#%*$# up

laugh.gif

Don't give chicks your real name. You can smash on em and they won't know who you are? "Who's the daddy? No ma'am, I have no idea who that is." (lol j/p) And when she goes off about (fake name here) ignoring her, play it off like she's a crazy #-word.

If creeping was your intention, then why don't you have a gtalk #, or a prepaid phone even.

Originally Posted by lebrons n jays23

Don't give chicks your real name. You can smash on em and they won't know who you are? "Who's the daddy? No ma'am, I have no idea who that is." (lol j/p) And when she goes off about (fake name here) ignoring her, play it off like she's a crazy #-word.

i actually do this
laugh.gif

I mean. your in a 5 year relationshiop and you go out and mess around?  Like the cat said, what were ur intentions?  You're obviously trying to seek some sort of foolish thrill.

I don't care if its a guy, or a girl, I DO NOT JUST GIVE MY NUMBER OUT like that. 

E-Disease > STD

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by lebrons n jays23

Don't give chicks your real name. You can smash on em and they won't know who you are? 

i actually do this
laugh.gif

Yep. There are quite a few girls that think my name is Eric. You know its time to dip when you hear an alias being shouted from across a crowded bar
glasses.gif

Grown man scared to tell a female off. Is this the kinda of world we live in?

Dudes live with their penis tucked.

she blowin your phone up?...smash and dash OP...she wants the D...u gave her the number because you probably wanted to smash too...handle that homie...

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

Im in a 5 year relationship'
and i gave my phone number to this other girl
and now she wont stop texting me.
and well lets just say my girl is as deadly that they come.

has this happened to anybody here?

*****post pics later since facebook is blocked  here at work.*******

speedracerlolno.gif

No. No, you're not in a relationship OP. 
laugh.gif

Send ur phone to me for a couple days or "lose it" until she stops and call ur provider and block hernumber

Back
Top Bottom