I'm wearing my Space Jam's on my wedding day!

smokin.gif

It's your wedding do you

Congrats

2gv4s5c.png

tongue.gif

'
congratulations. It's your day. Have fun. u should frame them in a display case wit a wedding pic
pimp.gif

Mind as well play the R. Kelly song from the movie while you're walking down the aisle.

this is one of your most memorable days in your life, and your going to wear space jams to your wedding...classy..not

Originally Posted by vinnylo

Well I am proud to say that I copped a pair of Space Jam's as well as getting married to my wonderful fiance. So i decided to wear my Jordan xi's only one time and that is on my wedding in July 2011. They go with a tux perfectly and I can't wait to rock them! And then they go right back into the box for safe storage until eternity. I just hope they don't yellow by then.
frown.gif
Any suggestions besides air packaging them? Because I hear they crack after you open them.
devil.gif

Congrats.

Let OP be. If he wants to wear sneakers to his wedding, let him.
At least the patent leather won't look horrible with his tux.

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Cool story my man.

Can you tell me it again?
Yeah, so basically he's proud to say that he copped a pair of Space Jam's as well as getting married to his wonderful fiance. So hedecided to wear hisJordan xi's only one time and that is on his wedding in July 2011. They go with a tux perfectly and he can't wait to rock them! Andthen they go right back into the box for safe storage until eternity. He just hopes they don't yellow by then.
frown.gif
Any suggestions besides air packaging them? Because he has heard they crack after you openthem.
devil.gif

maybe some OGs or earlier retros.. but the recent releases?? nah, there not worth the time and memories..

barely worth using to cut the lawn..

Well I am proud to say that I copped a pair of Space Jam's as well as getting married to my wonderful fiance. So i decided to wear my Jordan xi's only one time and that is on my wedding in July 2011. They go with a tux perfectly and I can't wait to rock them! And then they go right back into the box for safe storage until eternity. I just hope they don't yellow by then.
frown.gif
Any suggestions besides air packaging them? Because I hear they crack after you open them.
devil.gif

Does Michael Jordan take part in your relationship?

laugh.gif
stupid mother %#$@*#

personally I wouldnt rock jordans to my wedding, as much as i love jays

never the less, congrats on ur wedding

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

frown.gif
devil.gif

laugh.gif
stupid mother %#$@*#

roll.gif
OMG I CANT BREATHE

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

frown.gif
devil.gif

laugh.gif
stupid mother %#$@*#

roll.gif
OMG I CANT BREATHE

roll.gif
roll.gif

.... Wow guys seriously all this talking towards the man? Yall are terrible.......

Physic!!!!!!! But what im tryn to say is where the pics at?

thats cool. i think ill wear some kicks as well. but i dont see that day comin anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom