I'm wearing my Space Jam's on my wedding day!

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Originally Posted by 650

Originally Posted by swishasweets

.... Wow guys seriously all this talking towards the man? Yall are terrible.......

Physic!!!!!!! But what im tryn to say is where the pics at?
My man.. did you really type physic?

tired.gif

Yea (and if your referring to the spelling i did cuz i was too lazy to find out the right way to spell it so i went with firefox's spell check) Is that a problem?

physic is a branch of science, not a way of telling someone youre joking. L
Oh okay thanks for letting me know, ill take the L now

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

if this was 2001 NT, many people would have gave you props. However, this is 2010...

Man *##% that, I wasn't hear in 01 but in 03, there was still that one lame %%!%# bein wed to his wife in space jams and he was STILL bein clowned.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

there was a guy from here a long time ago who wore a white suit and light blue shirt with the Columbia 11 lows to his prom and it looked really fresh.

Originally Posted by bballah3

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

there was a guy from here a long time ago who wore a white suit and light blue shirt with the Columbia 11 lows to his prom and it looked really fresh.
yea I remember that post. Which goes back to the original sentence I wrote about people giving props back then. I guess you can say that NT hasmatured
grin.gif
laugh.gif
(moved on from Jordans)

Originally Posted by Defontes

op is a herb
x10 ...Jordans on your wedding day? First off, this isn't 2001, and son its YOUR WEDDING, don't be a fool and act like you never had apair of nice sneakers before.

smh.gif

give this some REAL thought....think about in 15-20 years when you look back at your pix...is that what you want to see? if so thn do you i guess

i've never understood this...i mean im planning mines now and i want to do me and not rent some shiny patent joints from mr.. tux- but i'm stillkeeping it classy -

sneakers + a tux - esp big bulky joints like the spacejams aint working

WHy wouldn't you wear shoes with your tuxedo like an adult would. COme one man leave the kicks for another occasion.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

WHy wouldn't you wear shoes with your tuxedo like an adult would. COme one man leave the kicks for another occasion.

your babymomma gave birth yet, homie? just wanted to know what's been going on w/ you.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

if this was 2001 NT, many people would have gave you props. However, this is 2010...wearing space jams for a wedding...
smh.gif
nahhh

but congrats on getting married anyway

QFT
and
congrats

Back
Top Bottom