I'm wearing my Space Jam's on my wedding day!

yo you guys are crazy!!!! My wedding day is July 23!!! DUH!!! I love kicks, I collect kicks, and my girl respects that. It is mad classy and as far as mywedding party goes, i'm buying them all a pair on black and white converse to rock with me. Give me the respect, cuz it is MY DAY. But thanks for all thehalf way decent comments.

laugh.gif
ruthless

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Wearing Space Jams to your wedding?

You need to know that weddings aren't about you and her. Just her. You're the supporting cast.

Save the Space Jams for another occasion strictly about you, like your funeral.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wear what you want to your wedding, fam!

The shoes wont make or break your marriage... Just focus in on the wife and make sure she's happy about jumping that broom with you...

With that said... Congrats G!!...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vinnylo

Give me the respect, cuz it is MY DAY. But thanks for all the half way decent comments.
Actually it is HER day. The day she has been dreaming about since she was a little girl.

Man up and step into that wedding with a classic tux and proper dress shoes.

When you look back at your wedding pictures in 20 years you won't regret it.

Keep it classy, she will love you for it.

What u guys don't understand is that my girl is completely OK with this. don't act like you know her or put words in my mouth. I LOVE HOW PEOPLE ALWAYSHATE!!! especially on the internet!

Originally Posted by Durden7

Dont wear them to the ceremony. If you want to wear them, do it for the reception.

I'm only wearing them to church and for photos. when the reception comes i'm putting on the tux shoes.

Dude just get a pair of tux shoes. You're going to look ridiculous in basketball shoes at a wedding. It's not classy at all.

no %*$% its been done already.

And you internet people are like a cult that sticks together, All it takes is one person post something and you all run with it.

The kicks are gonna look dope with the tux because spacejams were designed with the referece of a tux for all you people who know nothing about kicks.

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATEHATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATEHATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATEHATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATEHATE HATEHATE HATE HATE HATEHATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

Originally Posted by eaalto

Dude just get a pair of tux shoes. You're going to look ridiculous in basketball shoes at a wedding. It's not classy at all.
Im sorry you guys aren't different in any way. Let all your girls tell how to dress. Me and my fiance are tight. And its not classy, itscalled unique and RAW.

Dont wear them to the ceremony. If you want to wear them, do it for the reception.

I'm only wearing them to church and for photos. when the reception comes i'm putting on the tux shoes.

If this isn't the most #!$ backward situation I've ever heard of... IDK what to say.

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

You gonna wear them glasses you got on in your avy too???
yeah. you should be a comedian. tahts only been said about 1,000 times already.

All you people are all alike. BE ORIGINAL.

It's not unique or raw, you'll just end up on tackyweddings.com. Oh look. Bridal sneakers.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

If this isn't the most #!$ backward situation I've ever heard of... IDK what to say.
Im not trying to ruin them dancing all night.

And why do you people care. Just say congrats. I dont understand you guys at all. LOL

Back
Top Bottom