Imagine if the Foamposites met the South beaches.

instant copp fr me.......... smh @ dudes frontin when they knw they would eat em up right away

instant copp fr me.......... smh @ dudes frontin when they knw they would eat em up right away

Originally Posted by pelimpe

I know rite lulz..

Spoiler [+]
2vkgqck.jpg

I know rite lulz..

Spoiler [+]
2vkgqck.jpg

Truthfully they ain't bad and I would cop. Some of u dudes jock ride others. Just because others say they don't like em doesn't mean u guys have to follow. Be you. If u don't like em u don't like em. No need to make fun of TS.

Truthfully they ain't bad and I would cop. Some of u dudes jock ride others. Just because others say they don't like em doesn't mean u guys have to follow. Be you. If u don't like em u don't like em. No need to make fun of TS.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Imagine if the SBs had no attachment to Lebron's name.

Straight back alley gutter trash that everyone would laugh at a dude wearing bright aqua and pink.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Imagine if the SBs had no attachment to Lebron's name.

Straight back alley gutter trash that everyone would laugh at a dude wearing bright aqua and pink.

imagine..world peace

lol @ the same people who bash fusions are the ones who say they would buy this mess of a shoe.

them bright colored green shoes look like something found at the bottom of the ocean on a sponge bob squared pants episode. I'll pass

Just take those sapphire/laser blue pros that are set to come out later this year and put pink laces in them you can accomplish the same look

imagine..world peace

lol @ the same people who bash fusions are the ones who say they would buy this mess of a shoe.

them bright colored green shoes look like something found at the bottom of the ocean on a sponge bob squared pants episode. I'll pass

Just take those sapphire/laser blue pros that are set to come out later this year and put pink laces in them you can accomplish the same look

seeing as how you got that gastly teal colorway on your avi i ain't surprised....

*waits till hypebeasts exit da basketball section of nike and goes back to SB"

seeing as how you got that gastly teal colorway on your avi i ain't surprised....

*waits till hypebeasts exit da basketball section of nike and goes back to SB"

Back
Top Bottom