Immediate signs of trashiness.

Just as an aside since cell phone music/convos are being brought up, I don't consider this trashy as much as just flat out dumb, ring/text tones on blast if you above the age of 21. Don't talk about you're a "grown *** man/woman" walking around with cartoon ring/text tones. Or you have some sort of trap song as your ring/text tone.

Trashy(and stupid rude): people who drive their automobile in a residential neighborhood blasting music and disregarding a safe speed like there aren't little children outside playing.

I know Taco Bell has a new Rockstar related drink, has anyone tried that?

1569_drinkssweets_rockstarpunchedfreeze_300x300.jpg

I never tried it though..
Tastes like a cherry freeze pretty good [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

People who treat retail employees like peasants. I can never hold my tongue when I see someone treating a cashier like ****.

People who keep having kids know damn well they cant take care of them.

People who think its ok to stop traffic and converse with their buddy they see walking/in another car

People who drink nothing but soda

People with biblical tattoos

Face tattoos

People who talk loud af on their phones

Last edited:
This is like the frown upon thread on the sly. :lol:

I'm just gonna say:

Shorts and Timbs in the summer :lol:

Chicks who don't wash hair enough and it be smelling.

Someone who rap whatever they listening to on the train :x

Chicks who talk to loud when having a convo

Last edited:
allowing the soles of your shoes to touch your bed :smh:

Burping out load in public

Adidas socks with Nike shoes
Petty

Grown women wearing J's and thinking they styling on fools. It's ok if it's sweats or just throw on gear. But to actually come out for a event or something with J's. Nah slim.

Last edited:
Jean shorts with Timbs.
Smoking Marlboro Reds
Parents who walk in front of thier children (4yrs -10yrs old) while talking/texting on the phone (literally irks my nerves)

Flip flops n socks anywhere that's not your house or leaving the gym.

Having phone conversations on speaker, also playing your crappy music on speaker while in public.

The slides and socks is pretty much my standard attire these days when not at a formal occasion. Because you are my Android thread bro, I'm gonna save a rebuttal and chalk it up to a difference of opinions

Back
Top Bottom